Hi

noallysgirl
noallysgirl Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I have reached my weight loss goal, but am now learning the new skill of "maintaining" my weight loss. I am excited to keep track of my calories consumed and burned using this website.

Replies

• Wow! That's so great for you!
  • Wonderful achievement! Please let me know how it works for you.

I lost 30 lbs last year with this site (a GREAT site!) and over the winter I got lazy and stopped keeping such close track. As a result (almost to be expected, unfortunately) I gained some back. Now, I'm back to daily tracking, and I'm determined to get these additional lbs off. I'm a bit scared, though, that I won't be able to KEEP them off. I would love to know how you do with maintenance. Keep us all posted!!
  • Good luck!
  • I know what you mean, dgweisblatt...

"I lost 30 lbs last year with this site (a GREAT site!) and over the winter I got lazy and stopped keeping such close track. As a result (almost to be expected, unfortunately) I gained some back. Now, I'm back to daily tracking, and I'm determined to get these additional lbs off. I'm a bit scared, though, that I won't be able to KEEP them off."

I don't know if I'll ALWAYS have to track my food to avoid the pounds creeping back on? Whenever I think I've got everything under control, it gets a little out of control! :) Good luck to you as well!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    welcome :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.