Hello

Options
This website sounds pretty promising, because I can log in anywhere, anytime around the world. And it really helps to keep track of what I am eating and how much I am exercising.

It makes me more conscious of how fast ALOT of calories are consumed - and how hard it is to "burn" them off! For instance, I have to walk up and down the stairs for a half an hour to burn off the calories of a piece of cake!

And I do not even have enough time for that...(working mother of 4)

Replies

• dfrei50
    dfrei50 Posts: 10
    Options
    This website sounds pretty promising, because I can log in anywhere, anytime around the world. And it really helps to keep track of what I am eating and how much I am exercising.

It makes me more conscious of how fast ALOT of calories are consumed - and how hard it is to "burn" them off! For instance, I have to walk up and down the stairs for a half an hour to burn off the calories of a piece of cake!

And I do not even have enough time for that...(working mother of 4)
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    hi!!!! and welcome :flowerforyou:
    j~
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    haha, it's so true. This site really helps you put things into perspective.

Good luck on your journey to a happier, healthier you!
    :flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: I'm sure your busy with 4 children, maybe skip the cake and eat a healthier snack such as an apple or banana. Your energy will last longer, where as a cake is empty sugar and drops quickly. You will find plenty of support on here, any questions just ask.:happy:
  • dfrei50
    dfrei50 Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks everyone!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: