any runners out there?

Options
2»

Replies

• IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I just ran my 3rd 1/2 Marathon a couple weeks ago and I've also finished a 1/2 Ironman and quite a few races lined up for this year. I'm aiming for my first full marathon and full Ironman in 2013.
  • runningoncinshine
    runningoncinshine Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm new to the running world, and am running my 1/2 half on March 4th. {Just completed my training plan and completed my first practice half yesterday!} ;-)
    ~Cindy Lou
    www.facebook.com/abetteryou2012
  • Kickinkim418
    Kickinkim418 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the running world as well....I'm trying to work on a 1/2 marathon...havent actually signed up for one yet...but would love to be able to do it!
  • hawk1981
    Options
    Two halfs completed and I'm looking toward my third!
  • FunSizeFlirty30
    Options
    I love to run! I have yet to complete any marathons but I am beginning to train for the Vegas half-marathon that is in December. Any good tips?
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I've done a bunch of 5K's and am training for my first Half coming up in March.
  • KMPOWELL79
    KMPOWELL79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    add me [please), need tips on food help!!! i seem to be starving and lacking energy
  • jomm30
    jomm30 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi there ... 4 marathons and 2 halfs and quite a few 10k under my belt. I am not training for the marathon at the moment, however I am on a small personal mission to get my fitness and nutrition RIGHT. I juggle a full time job and two lovely kids ... still no excuse to skip that jog! :-). Add me please ... need likeminded people "around" :-). Have a good day!
  • jlbary00
    Options
    I'm a runner as well. I have done numerous 5k's, the Louisville Triple Crown of Running (5k, 10k, 10 miler) and the 1/2. I also completed the Bourbon Chase this past october. Currently training for the Triple Crown again (5k March 3rd) and the Mountain Man Memorial March 21 Apr and a 1/2 Marathon 28 Apr. Feel free to add me!

Jaime
  • angw7
    angw7 Posts: 69
    Options
    Hi there....

It's so nice to read so many great comments for other runners!

I am doing a 5K in June and a 10K in July for Cancer Research, then a 1/2 Marathon in early October and the Great South Run at the end of October which is a 10 miles...

I have got the running bug and can't wait to go running whenever I can. I try doing it at the gym at least twice a week but work full time so it can be difficult so usually have some long runs at weekends :)

Feel free to add me :)