Kinder Bueno

Options
Hanni
Hanni Posts: 158 Member
...just put it back and walk away.

I didnt have chocolate in ages and just fancied some.
I bought a Kinder Bueno, thinking it cant be bad.

Having logged it in my food diary I almost fell over backwards off my chair! :noway:

Fat: 16g, Saturated Fat: 7g :sick: 7g !!!!! That's more than half of my allowance for the day! :frown:

Never again, it's just not worth it.

Replies

• ninaellis
    ninaellis Posts: 60
    Options
    I know what you mean!!
    Some things that are sold as 'healthy' or 'lighter' options just aren't!!!
    I've been reading the packets on just about everything lately!!!!:grumble:
  • Hanni
    Options
    I know, it is so frustrating.

They advertise it with some skinny model eating it. I guess if she really ate more than that one bite in the tv ad, she wouldn't be skinny either! :laugh:

Note to myself: must check EVERYthing before I eat it!!! :grumble:

And you can forget KitKat Senses as well, its basically the siz eof 1 of the Bueno fingers. They say it "only" has 165 calories, but if you check the nutritional info (just checked out of curiosity) it has 9.5g fat as well, and for a little thing like that, that is just bad! :grumble:

Guess i better stick to my 1 or 2 pieces organic dark chocolate instead whenever I crave it. :flowerforyou:
  • kalamantina
    Options
    :laugh: so true.. but i really think there r some elternatives....

like the 2 finger kitkat... 107 calories, reasonable nutrition facts... or 1 reeses cups... :smile:

and plz don't get me started on skinny models eating chocolate on ads.. i agree.. they probably even spit out that one bite.. hehehehe
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Isn't it great when you start to look at items like that and you're able to reason that 'It's just not worth it !'. and really mean it??
  • misty589
    misty589 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I crave chocolate and nothing else will do, I go for 1 peanut butter cup.........this works best when my kids are around and I can give each of them one and there is none left to tempt me LOL
  • ninaellis
    Options
    Guess i better stick to my 1 or 2 pieces organic dark chocolate instead whenever I crave it. :flowerforyou:

This is my 'sin' of choice too!!!:happy: I let it melt slowly in my mouth to make it last longer!!! Let me guess.....Green & Blacks?????:laugh:

It's sooo Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:
  • Hanni
    Options
    :laugh: so true.. but i really think there r some elternatives....

like the 2 finger kitkat... 107 calories, reasonable nutrition facts... or 1 reeses cups... :smile:

and plz don't get me started on skinny models eating chocolate on ads.. i agree.. they probably even spit out that one bite.. hehehehe

:laugh: :laugh: yeah they probably do!
  • Hanni
    Options

This is my 'sin' of choice too!!!:happy: I let it melt slowly in my mouth to make it last longer!!! Let me guess.....Green & Blacks?????:laugh:

It's sooo Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

:laugh: yes you got it! I love Green & Black's 70% Dark Chocolate. And yes, I also let it melt really slowly in my mouth. Its so rich, it will last all day and I dont need more chocolate.

Unfortunately, I finished mine yesterday (lasted over a week) so I had to go shop for something and the Bueno was shouting my name from the shelf... Evil temptation! :noway:

:happy: :wink:
  • ninaellis
    Options
    How could you possibly replace Green & Blacks with a Bueno??????????????:noway:

Are you mad????????????????????????????????????????????LOL!!!!!!!!:laugh:
    There is simply no comparison!!!!:tongue:
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I guess I am glad that I don't know what a kinder bueno is! :tongue:

I can't stop with just a little much harder for me than not having any, will power sucks! lol

228826.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Hanni
    Options
    How could you possibly replace Green & Blacks with a Bueno??????????????:noway:

Are you mad????????????????????????????????????????????LOL!!!!!!!!:laugh:
    There is simply no comparison!!!!:tongue:

it was because that's all they had... :blushing: and I needed some CHOC! :bigsmile:
  • Hanni
    Options
    I guess I am glad that I don't know what a kinder bueno is! :tongue:

I can't stop with just a little much harder for me than not having any, will power sucks! lol

228826.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Yes, you are a very lucky girl that you dont know Kinder Bueno, because its yummy and very tempting.
    Mind you I felt so bad for eating it, I think I'm cured now. :ohwell:
  • ninaellis
    Options
    it was because that's all they had... :blushing: and I needed some CHOC! :bigsmile:
    [/quote]

Ok!! I'll let you off just this once!!! Hehehe!!!:laugh: