Chicken, black beans, corn & cream cheese (chili) recipe?

Options
Read a yummy posting about a Chicken chili last night that included black beans, chicken, corn, rotel tomatoes and cream cheese? Did anybody jot that down, or point me in the right direction? I can't seem to find it....THANKS! :)

Replies

• shanna0413
    shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Was it the crockpot one? I just bumped it. Its still up high in the recipe section
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    ok, those are two very similar recipes!
  • ToBeSmaller
    Options
    i didn't click on the link above but i totally saw and made that same post. it was awesome! Already bought the ingredients to make it again. If its not it let me know and i'll copy it down for you.
  • GouchisGirl
    GouchisGirl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Oh, no! I just ran across that about 20 minutes ago lol I believe she said 3 chicken breasts, 1 can of undrained corn, 1 pkg of cream cheese, 2 cans of rotel, and one (maybe 2) cans of black beans...... You should be able to find it pretty close to the top of recipes........
  • DRJJ2004
    DRJJ2004 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Mexican Crockpot Creamy Chicken

Ingredients:
    1lb. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (I put mine in frozen)
    1/2 cup of salsa
    1 bag frozen sweet corn
    1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
    1 can of Rotel Tomatoes with Green Chilies
    Chili Powder
    S&P
    1/2 block of cream cheese (I use 1/3 fat free)
    1 small onion diced

Directions:
    Put chicken in crock pot and cover with all ingredients except for cream cheese.
    Add in chili powder and S & P to taste. I sprinkle it all on the top and add more later if needed.
    Cook for 3-4 hours on high, 7-8 hours on low.
    Shred the chicken and mix it all in along with the cream cheese until melted. Let cook for another 15-20 minutes until heated through.
    Serve over rice or in tortillas as tacos/burritos.
    I usually top it with some shredded lettuce and diced tomatoes.

Makes 6 Servings.
    181 Calories per serving 24 Carbs 2 Fat 17 Protein 5 Fiber

By Hearts <3 Desi
  • MomsDumpling
    MomsDumpling Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yum! I'll definitely be making this one!
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I don't know about that one but you have to try the chicken taco chili from skinnytaste.com............OMG :love:
  • heathermarie517
    Options
    Thanks, LADIES! I'm making it tomorrow night.

Last night I made the Chicken Rollatini with Zucchini and Mozzarella from Skinnytaste.com. It was a HUGE hit...we all loved it, my hubby, 7, 3 AND 2 year old gobbled it up!! Not sure who turned me on to the skinnytaste.com website, but I LOVE IT!!! :)
  • birdieintx
    Options
    I have a recipe that is the same as all that except you add in brown rice and bake it like a casserole, sooo good and came out to only about 448 calories a serving. And it's filling!
  • heathermarie517
    Options
    Recipe is in the crockpot right now! Smells yummy, I'll let you all know how it tastes. We are wraping the chicken into tortillas!
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    i made this last week and it was SO awesome. i used the one with three chicken breasts so it was pretty thick, that is a good idea to wrap this, we just ate it with corn chips
  • heathermarie517
    Options
    This recipe was sooo yummy!

Too spicey for my little girls, but I loved it.

It was more soupy than I thought it would be, but it could be that I used Skim Milk instead of 1%? So, the tortillas were out of the question, but I made quesadillas with them for my little girls!
  • suavequeen
    suavequeen Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Sounds sooo good.. I need a new chicken recipe and this sounds like its right up my alley.. Thx!
  • MissyPoo2013
    MissyPoo2013 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Bump