Whats the Best Valentines Day Suprise That You've Ever Gotte

Options
The best Valentines Day surprise I got was my first V-Day being married and my husband walked me into our bedroom and he had bought me dinner, flowers, a HUGE teddy bear, chocolate, a HUGE card, lingerie, wine, The Time Travelers Wife, and a new laptop! He even put rose petals all over the floor lol. He went all out and made my gift look inferior lol. Men are truly the best gift givers.

Whats the best Valentines day gift you have ever gotten???

- Sia Bevis

Replies

• marquesajen
    Options
    A few years ago my now-husband gave me a "promise" ring that I had seen on etsy and loved. He gave it to me at midnight, but 15 minutes past midnight I got a call from my family that my grandmother has finally passed away after a couple weeks of her fading. The best gift was my now-husband holding onto me as I cried and he asked if I wanted him to drive me home to be with my family. We've been together through a lot of tough spots and losses, after 4 funerals that year we're pretty strong.
  • siabevis
    siabevis Posts: 811
    Options
    A few years ago my now-husband gave me a "promise" ring that I had seen on etsy and loved. He gave it to me at midnight, but 15 minutes past midnight I got a call from my family that my grandmother has finally passed away after a couple weeks of her fading. The best gift was my now-husband holding onto me as I cried and he asked if I wanted him to drive me home to be with my family. We've been together through a lot of tough spots and losses, after 4 funerals that year we're pretty strong.

Thats so sweet.. Love is the greatest gift of all.. <3
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    Today... I lost 7 pounds in 7 days!! : ))
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    The best Valentine's Day Surprise was that my wife has had absolutely no interest in celebrating it since the day we met, 15 years ago.
  • OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    A proposal
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    A proposal

*LIKE* : ))
  • staceyrella
    Options
    This morning about 1 am our dog had 7 puppies.
  • siabevis
    siabevis Posts: 811
    Options

CONGRATS!!
  • mikituba
    Options
    My dog threw up this morning...that's about the best I've gotten :./ lol
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    My valentine.
  • scorpiomfs
    scorpiomfs Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    it was yesterday. when he was leaving for work he took out a ring i once told him I always wanted . it was a claduagh ring with both our birtstones i cried it was so beautiful. We are both november and the 2 topaz stones look like a heart in the middle. this is not my first it was my best. when i met him 3 years ago today, yes its our anniversary also. We had talked online since the middle of january. I had told him for valentines my sisters and i were going to a club . He called me that evening and asked me if he could have 5 min of my time. so he showed up at the club that evenning with a huge bag covered in hearts and inside were all kinds of valentines, stuffed animals candy he even made organmi roses. so actually if i think about it the best valentine gift i ever got was him....but the ring was a huge suprise.
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    This morning about 1 am our dog had 7 puppies.

Awwwwww!! Puppies!! : ))
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    This morning!
    I got into my car to leave for work and I see a card and a wide box sitting on top of my steering wheel column. I'm thinking, "He better not have got me chocolates! Thats the last thing I need" I pick them up and move the card... It wasn't chocolate.

It was a sports armband for my iPhone!!! I've wanted one since we started C25K 6 weeks ago!

AND..... He didnt buy me one so he could get one for himself too, he only bought mine!

My baby loves me! I am married to the most awesome husband in the world!

You ROCK baby! I love you!!
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options

CONGRATS!!

Thx bunches!! : ))
  • pascale485
    pascale485 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    This thread is making me smile, I work in a court house and I see so many broken couples it's making me doubt but these little glimpse into your lifes are making me smile!

This morning my boyfriend was off work. So I got toast with Nutella and strawberries as I got out of the shower. He was very sad to tell me he didn't have a gift. but all I want is him! He is the best thing that happend to me! i am happy, hopefull and in love head over heels with him! He will even come to have dinner with me at work since I have a class this evening.
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    An acquaintance of mine had a groupon for a night at the hotel that would have expired next week and didn't want it to go to waste so she gave it to me (I live closer than she does and she has her kids on the weekend). Bf and I are kind of short on money lately but still need to have some time away.

So this weekend, we're going to spend a night at the hotel, 3 meals included and a bottle of wine. We are going to visit the old part of the city and at night decorate Valentine cookies (his idea, I swear), drink wine and probably walk to a nice place and have a drink or two and then..well no need to explain :)