Confessional!

Cherrystargirl
Cherrystargirl Posts: 62
edited September 19 in Motivation and Support
Forgive me for I have sinned. I am having unpure thoughts about cake. I am sure that I am not alone...... :devil:

I think the message boards needs a new section for confessions, it's good to share!

Replies

• SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    fortunately thoughts don't add weight. Unfortunately, many of us allow those thoughts to become actions.
  • Now THAT is hysterical! :happy: (The confessional)!
  • roz192003
    roz192003 Posts: 6
    LOL.. I hear that... But dont do it.. Its not worth it.. Hell, I gave up ice cream.. So I am with you all the way
  • anihop
    anihop Posts: 18
    I have been having unpure thoughts about a Big Mac. I rarely eat a Big Mac - like once a year - but have been craving one for a week!! But.... I am staying strong!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    LOL.. I hear that... But dont do it.. Its not worth it.. Hell, I gave up ice cream.. So I am with you all the way

With slow churned, no sugar added ice-cream, such as Edy's, (the cookie dough is my favorite! :love: ) you don't NEED to give up ice-cream! I'd rather give up my husband than my ice-cream! :laugh:
  • AAAARRRGGGHHHH! I succumbed and had chocolate cake and Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Brownie ice cream! I blame it on boredom and time of the month - they wore me down and I couldn't resist! :mad:

Oh well, these things happen I guess, will get back on track tomorrow, promise :smile:
  • bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    I too have sinned.

I've been having alot "eater's remorse" lately. I stopped in Sonic's happy hour for a *Small* real fruit slush thinking "hey, it's mostly ice." Maybe if I had gotten the small, I wouldn't be confessing. It was happy hour- 1/2 price. I wound up with a slush I had to use both hands to hold! :grumble: But, I made the good decision and split it three ways between a friend and the trash can. After I made this face :noway: while reading the nutrition facts on line. So much for real fruit and mostly, ice, right?!
  • I too have sinned.

I've been having alot "eater's remorse" lately. I stopped in Sonic's happy hour for a *Small* real fruit slush thinking "hey, it's mostly ice." Maybe if I had gotten the small, I wouldn't be confessing. It was happy hour- 1/2 price. I wound up with a slush I had to use both hands to hold! :grumble: But, I made the good decision and split it three ways between a friend and the trash can. After I made this face :noway: while reading the nutrition facts on line. So much for real fruit and mostly, ice, right?!

Lol!!! Well you have my forgiveness! See, feels good to share!!! Back on track tomorrow, yeah?
  • don't let the whole day be a bust...say back on track as of NOW...don't wait till tomorrow...you can pack in a hell of a lot of extra unneeded calories between now and then with that attitude. So you had a treat...move on from here...don't wait to start again tomorrow. Every single choice counts!!

Cheers!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Don't forget to allow yourself treats now and than....better to have a controlled treat, than to binge. Either way, the confessional is a great idea! :smile:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    I'd really, really, really like to sin, in the worst way possible. I would love to crumble some peanut butter cookies over some vanilla ice cream and sprinkle it with banana chunks. But alas, I cannot. I have no $$ for the ice cream, the bananas are about to turn brown (think banana bread), and I'm betting the kids killed the last of the PB cookies.

SAFE!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Tomorrow is grocery day, and that scares me. I'm always so weak at the grocery store...I hope I have nothing to confess tomorrow. :smile:
  • icandoallthings
    icandoallthings Posts: 1,212 Member
    Tomorrow is grocery day, and that scares me. I'm always so weak at the grocery store...I hope I have nothing to confess tomorrow. :smile:

Oh my! Eat first before you go - that helps me. Otherwise I end up buying
    the whole store! I come home and hubby knows that I was starving before
    I left to go on the grocery run. Also - drink a ton of water. Bring a big bottle
    to the store with you and take a sip when you are tempted to put something
    naughty in the cart. Hey! I just made that up! I'm going to do that next time! :laugh:

My confession... :embarassed:
    Went to a party and they had Spinach Dip in a bread bowl!! I don't know what
    came over me..... Hadn't had it in so long. I became a MONSTER!
    Back on track. I need to *run away* next time I see that stuff....
  • ksumme
    ksumme Posts: 283
    I confess I have been having desires for a dark milky way. I even picked one up at the store the other day, looked at the calories and decided it wasn't worth it.

I have been known to specifically do an extra two miles just so I can have a small dish of chocolate ice cream, though. :-)
  • Well done to all of you with will power!!! After succumbing to chocolatey delights yesterday I am firmly bak on track with a yummy chicken salad, a brisk lunchtime walk in the sun and plenty or water. No regrets though, sometimes it's fun to be naughty :devil: :devil: :devil:

Keep on confessing though, it's good to share :wink:
This discussion has been closed.