Women in their 20's looking to lose 50+?

Options
Hey ladies! I'm a 23 year old female looking to lose at least 50lbs. Currently, I have no friends added on here for either motivation or just to see how other women my age manage their diets. I struggle with keeping up with any diet restrictions or workout routines and I'd really enjoy having a few friends to keep up with!

Replies

• freeasharold
    freeasharold Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I am 26 and trying to lose around 40lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • uLinx
    uLinx Posts: 148
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 27 and joined MFP in June 2011 in order to lose around 50 lb. I've lost 35 so far and I am always open to new supportive friends!

I wish you luck and determination for your weight loss! :flowerforyou:
  • mmarcy11
    mmarcy11 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and I'm trying to lose 50 to 55 pounds!
  • kgchisholm
    kgchisholm Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, and I started out weighing 183. My goal weight is 130, so that's 53 pounds. I'm already down 15 after starting in January.

Feel free to friend me if you like :)
  • kendie_mac
    kendie_mac Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi. I"m 28 & my total weight loss goal is to lose 66lbs. I started at 206 & am currently 155. Definitely open to new friends.
  • laurenxxapril
    laurenxxapril Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies, I really appreciate the replies! I think having other motivated women to read up on will really help!
  • sanderskm
    Options
    I'm 23 looking to lose 30-40lbs. Hope I can keep myself motivated! I don't have anyone added but open to anyone that will keep me motivated!! :)
  • beckie1185
    Options
    I am 27 and looking to lose 43 lbs. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • TamImbrogno
    TamImbrogno Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am in my late 20's (28yrs old) and also looking to loose at least 50lbs! I currently am down 18lbs and always welcome new friends! Feel free to add me if you like!!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me everybody :) I am Dani, 24, from Dublin Ireland and my goal was 70lbs and I am 17 down so far. Been on here since the start of Jan

xx
  • MalDunc2012
    MalDunc2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm a 5'7'' 26-year-old with a starting weight of 193 and a goal weight of 145. About 10 lbs down so far--would love to have some more friends with similar goals! We got this!
  • NichyB
    Options
    I'm 27 and looking to lose about 20 pounds. While pregnant with my first, I weighted 250 lbs. I'm down to 182 and ready to be 160 with the help of MyFitnessPal. :)
  • ludogx87
    ludogx87 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    hellllooo, im laura,
    im 24, previously lost about 75lbs but put on 50 again GRRRRRRR

so now currently have another 37lbs to go!!! target weight is 127 :)

feel free anyone out there to add me!!!! xxx
  • PrincessMorticia
    PrincessMorticia Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request. I'm also 23 and I need to lose about 75lbs, I've already lost about 40. Good luck!
  • ClareB13
    ClareB13 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm 26 and aiming to lose 87lb in total...started on Jan 1st and have lost 18lb so far.
    Feel free to add me as a friend.

Clare
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I'm Lea, 23 years old and 24 pounds down so far, feel free to add me :)
  • aeaton0828
    Options
    Hi! There! Anybody feel free to add me as a friend for support!

I'm 23 yrs old, 5'3" looking to loose around 63 lbs. My starting weight was 193 and my goal is somewhere around 130. I started MFP on 2/6/12 and have lost about 6 lbs so far!
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    hey 25 and going for about 65lb loss
  • anna_love
    Options
    hey im 21 years old and looking to loss 40 bls or more add me :)
  • mg720
    mg720 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    hey :) I am 24 and my original goal was to drop somewhere around 80 pounds. I have lost 71 so far. the Journey is far from easy but once you get on it and stay motivated it becomes just a life style change and you develop new habits which become part of your every day routine. Good luck ladies!

feel free to friend me :) i still have a ton of days where I could use some extra motivation and I too would love to provide any help to people who are first starting out on this amazing journey :heart: