Good Shoes??

Options
I need a good pair of shoes for walking, jogging & running indoors at this point. Can anyone help me out with some suggestions?

Replies

• bert16
    bert16 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    If you're going to run in them, I'd strongly suggest going to your local running store (not a huge sporting goods store, but an actual running store) and have them fit you for shoes. It can make a world of difference (and can save you money, since the most expensive pair certainly aren't always the best for you)!
  • shrdlicka23
    Options
    It's really dependent on your feet and how you walk/run. I have almost flat feet and I overpronate so my options are very limited. Only 2 and one of those rubs the inside of my foot badly. So I only have 1 brand/model of shoe that works for me and they can a bit pricey. But they have saved my knees and feet from certain death. It's really important to go to a sports store and have them watch you walk/run and they will recommend shoes for you. I can not stress how important this is. If you have a ****'s nearby I would start there. Everyone I know and myself included has had success in finding their "golden" shoe.
  • melanielockard
    melanielockard Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My friend told me to go to a running store for my shoes, and I owe her my life, lol. I was having horrible knee pain and it was fixed by buying the right pair if shoes. Even if you don't buy them there, you at least know what to look for, good luck to ya!!!
  • bjmmcw98
    Options
    Thanks for the advice ladies. I will try and find a store near me soon!