Re: Yesterdays 365 day transformation?

Options
MsQt
MsQt Posts: 793 Member
hello all! I posted the topic: "What a difference 365 makes" and started getting question about some of my workouts. Well I have a youtube account and here the link to you if you'd like to watch it! http://www.youtube.com/user/MsMsQt?feature=watch

I have 13 videos in all and post new ones maybe 2x a month.

challenge-1-1.jpg

Firstfatpic-1-1-1.jpg

cdea7d80.jpg

gettingbette.jpg

Replies

• ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK SO AMAZING MEL!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO PROUD OF U AND U HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB AND IT SHOWS...KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK...JUST ONE MORE MONTH DOWN TIL THE COMPETITON....I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I AM SO AMAZINGLY PROUD OF YOU MY FRIEND....This journey has been awesome pushing with a hardworking an driven young lady!! You are just as beautiful in the inside and as outside...I am honored to have you as a Friend and Pal...Love you! CONGRATS!! !We rocking 365...
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Mel girl you are just awesome!!!! Your drive, dedication, and support. You haven't just been logging in for 365 days, you've been living it for 365 days! So proud of you girl! Keep being the special peson you are!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    mel, you are just amazing!!! you have done such a wonderful job w/your transformation!!! i'm so happy to be on this journey with you!!! 365 days look good on you, my friend!! :flowerforyou:
  • OneFitMom_
    OneFitMom_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!! You can really see how much you have leaned out in a year. Keep up the hard work girl!
  • MsQt
    Options
    I sure do just love the support that you all give me! I somehow forgot to leave my youtube link from the topic yesterday. Love to show the hard work off :laugh: and look at my friends, front row and center for me. You all are priceless:blushing:
  • beach_chelle
    Options
    Bump for later to watch, you look fantastic!
  • KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    look great,,,very happy for you!!!!!,,,:love: xoxoxoxoxo on this Vday
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look FANTASTIC! You have done an amazing job and inspired so many people along the way...including me :)
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    u look gorgeous n confident. well done. ;o)
  • MsQt
    Options
    Thank you ladies! :heart: :heart:
  • Cindy_Fit4Life
    Cindy_Fit4Life Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation! You look AMAZING!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jacksonde24
    Options
    You look great!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!