i'm new here

hello :) i'm new on myfitnesspal. i'm trying to lose weight since i was the age of 10 and now i'll be 20 in a less then 2 months and i really want to do some changes on my body and my life.
i want to lose 44 lbs and my start weight is 158 lbs.
i'm looking for adding more people :)

Replies

• Angel_Eyes1975
    Angel_Eyes1975 Posts: 132 Member
    Good morning I am new here too.. congrats on starting on a healthy journey..
  • amy_marlene
    amy_marlene Posts: 178 Member
    thank you :)
  • Jjsugar2001
    Jjsugar2001 Posts: 75 Member
    Hello,

You'll find this site is really supportive, I've had some great motivation from everyone on here. Feel free to add me :)
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Welcome..it's a great place to be!! Feel free to add :)
  • I AM NEW HERE AND LOOKING TO DROP 551BS. I HAVE LOST 10 SO FAR SINCE BEGINNING! :smile: aktmdt
  • Congrats on starting your new journey :smile: MFP is a great place! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Hello! Welcome to MFP! Well you have already made a great decision to start your new healthy lifestyle. I hope you find all of the motivation and support you need to reach your goals.. I have been on this site since June and from my experience I feel that logging your food and exercise really keeps you motivated to stay within your alloted calories....
    If you are looking for friends to help motivate you, please add me. I love to talk about health and fitness and love to watch people transform themselves into happy healthy individuals..
    Good Luck & Take care,
    Kim
  • Welcome MFP! Good luck with your goals. I run, lift weight and do circuit training. Feel free to look me up for ideas or questions.
  • amy_marlene
    amy_marlene Posts: 178 Member
    thank you so much for your support :)) i'm going to add all of you :))
  • :love: hello i am new here as well! i am trying to lose weight and try to stay healthy! working out is my down fall...... i am here to get motivation from other people like me.......... i live in edmonton, alberta..... thanks for your time.........:heart: