Women in their 20's looking to lose 50+?

Options

Replies

• dena126
    dena126 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 29 and looking to lost around 50 lbs. I'm 5'3 and my starting weight is 214. I seem to be stuck in a 2 lb rut. I'll lose 2 then gain 2. I work out at least 4x a week for an hour (cardio and strength) and i'm usually under my calorie goal; however, I've noticed that I go over my recommended sugar intake. Could this be what's sabotaging my success. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks. :smile:
  • solodancer
    solodancer Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    23 looking to lose 60lbs add me :-)
  • leastcommonusernameever
    Options
    25 and looking to lose 40-50 lbs total. Hang in there guys, we can do it!
  • Yatashie
    Yatashie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies,

I am 21, looking to lose around 60lbs total. Feel free to add me for support.
  • shelby623
    shelby623 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 27 looking to lose 50...ideally 60. I lost 7 lbs in January and pretty much gained it all back so I'm in need of some support.
  • mg720
    mg720 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 29 and looking to lost around 50 lbs. I'm 5'3 and my starting weight is 214. I seem to be stuck in a 2 lb rut. I'll lose 2 then gain 2. I work out at least 4x a week for an hour (cardio and strength) and i'm usually under my calorie goal; however, I've noticed that I go over my recommended sugar intake. Could this be what's sabotaging my success. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks. :smile:

I sometimes go over my sugar as well but its is because of the fruit that I eat and in that case I dont feel bad about it....are you going over because of fruit as well?
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm only in my 20's for another 7 months, but feel free to add me. :) I have about 100 lbs to go to my goal weight.
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I am 29 ( mother of 3 ) looking to lose 40 more or so... I've already lost the first 10!
  • smileycelerystick
    Options
    Im 22, i need to lose 40lbs. anyone can add me if they like.
  • allyson9885
    Options
    I'm 26 and am looking to lose 52 lbs by September. (wedding! aaaahhh!) Down 12 since starting right after the new year, starting weight was 202...and today MFP bumped me down to 1250 cal/day due to my weight loss. Doesn't seem like a whole lot to eat! :/
  • dena126
    dena126 Posts: 2 Member
    Options

I sometimes go over my sugar as well but its is because of the fruit that I eat and in that case I dont feel bad about it....are you going over because of fruit as well?

No. I seem to be going over because of the cream I put in my coffee and believe it or not, 1% milk!!! I eat 2 servings of fruit and 3 servings of veggies a day (at least I do on most days), but I think my daily coffee is what is taking me over.

I read your profile and saw your pics. You look AMAZING!!!!! How did you stay so motivated???
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Hi all Names Colleen 25 Looking to lose 50+, over the last few years ive realized this and never did anything about but this is a new year and its gonna be a new me... since i started ive lost 5 lbs all while being sick for 2 weeks since its only been a month since i started my new life. Id love to be friends with ppl my own age going thru what i am so please add me.. =):heart:
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 25, Been trying to loose since I was 19. Started at 290.Got to be 203. Went back up to 215. Now struggling big Time.
    I've always struggled with weight loss. Specially with Sticking to working out, eating right and what not.
  • bubsmom10
    Options
    feel free to add me im 22 and looking to lose 50-60 lbs with already 23 lbs down :)
  • lilyjay_
    Options
    Hiii, I'm 22 and hoping to lose 77lbs altogether, 28 down still 49 to go! Feel free to add for mutual motivation & encouragement :)
  • vcorbin01
    vcorbin01 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    24 years needing to lose roughly 30 to 40..scale # really doesn't matter as long as I'm tone and feel good about myself :) I'll add ya!
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a stay at home mom of a 2 year old, and I am 21! Feel free to add me!
  • Danielle8706
    Danielle8706 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Im 24 looking to loose around 70 pounds. Feel free at add me!!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and am looking to lose a total of 70 pounds to get to my perfect weight; 160-165. Not too big, not too small :)
  • robynj88
    robynj88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and looking to lose around 40lbs. Doing abysmally at the moment but I also have PCOS so that doesn't make life any easier! Feel free to friend me, I try and put my food and exercise in every day even if I've massively fallen off the wagon so it makes me feel guilty about it = less chance of being a repeat offender!!