Need friends on MFP

Options
I was in good shape last summer, and I stopped working out (HUGE MISTAKE haha) .. I gained some weight back. I renewed my gym membership last week, so hopefully I'll be seeing the results soon and be shape in shape in a few months. I am looking for friends to motivate me! :) add me

Replies

• slimmergalpal
    slimmergalpal Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want to. I log on daily for Inspiration myself ! =)
  • LizJ08
    LizJ08 Posts: 127
    Options
    You can both add me if you like...I'm looking for friends too! My "real life" friends aren't interested. Can't seem to get any of them on board. :ohwell:
  • ctsmith
    ctsmith Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi all feel free to add me.
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Same here
  • beach_chelle
    Options
    You can add me if you want,
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Positive support is always welcome!
  • Julesbriff
    Julesbriff Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Alway looking for friends to keep me motivated - add me if you want :happy:
  • tonihayden
    Options
    Anyone else out there struggling with finding or making the time for exercise? I love to exercise and I am trying so hard to lose this stinking weight and with a job, a home to take care of and three kids to feed and care for when I get home at 5:30 6:00 at night......there is not enough time at night. If put the exercise before all the rest I feel guilty, and everything else suffers...i.e. bad dinner for kids, dirty house, no laundry, no help with the homework......ugh I feel so defeated. I lost almost 25 pounds in 2008 during a divorce and have managed to gain it all back....only 4 pounds down so far....sad.
  • nailed479
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Anyone else out there struggling with finding or making the time for exercise? I love to exercise and I am trying so hard to lose this stinking weight and with a job, a home to take care of and three kids to feed and care for when I get home at 5:30 6:00 at night......there is not enough time at night. If put the exercise before all the rest I feel guilty, and everything else suffers...i.e. bad dinner for kids, dirty house, no laundry, no help with the homework......ugh I feel so defeated. I lost almost 25 pounds in 2008 during a divorce and have managed to gain it all back....only 4 pounds down so far....sad.
    I think you become a better mother when you take time to take care of yourself. It is a good example to set for your children. I have a device called a fitbit which tracks my steps and I find myself parking farther away from stores. Taking walks on my breaks at work.