Belly roll and 30ds

Options
Today was day 5 level 2 of the fab 30 ds, and my tummy no longer touches the floor during the cool down, whoop whoop, it still gets in the way during the squat thrusts but I can see it shrinking,

I am going to keep at it and when finished start the evil fat burn metabolism boost DVD, tried it the other day and after 30 mins lay on the floor in a sweaty heap....

I think I am having a girls crush on jillian........so motivational would do just about anything she asks, well try to.....

Good luck all you shredders out there.

Replies

• CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    Fantastic! I'm on Day 2 of Level 2, and I can not wait until I see a whole lot less of my belly! Keep it up!
  • Keisha2BFitAgain
    Keisha2BFitAgain Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I finished level 1 day 3 today and I am so sore but loving it. Have you done it every day? I plan to and hope for great results.
  • vickyj29
    Options
    Well done,what a great feeling! I'm currently on day 3 of level 2 but I was having a really bad day today and nearlydidnt do it but I've only taken 1 day off so far so I carried on and felt so much better for it, its such a fantastic work out. I love the fact that I will actually wear something without sleeves now because my arms are getting toned, I spend all my time in long sleeve tops hiding my arms even in the summer! Good luck to everyone else doing it,it gets easier and then as soon as you get comfortable level 2 has you sweating again!
  • juliemaplehurst
    Options
    Have had a few days off, but that was when I was either running,well plodding or doing a local fitness walk, which is a bit like an army hike with the odd strength exercise thrown in.

It is def the 30 ds that has made the difference so keep at it, as for it getting easier, well without that belly hitting me is the face I suppose it must be.lol
  • clowermom
    clowermom Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!

I have just completed Level 2, Day 9 and I feel great! For me, Level 1 was the hardest. Others have said Level 2 kicked their butt, but I'm really enjoying it.

I generally do the 30DS five days a week, sometimes 6. I haven't decided what to move on to when finished with 30DS. I have "No More Trouble Zones" and also 6 Week 6 Pack. hmm....

I think Jillian hates me, but that's OK, she's made me stronger for it. (heehee)
  • nu2012
    nu2012 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I did 30ds for 15 days and saw no results.So gave up. Are you guys doing something else along with it?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!