50 lbs lost, finally "normal"

SDawgW
SDawgW Posts: 160 Member
Well, I did it!!! I finally made it to the normal/healthy BMI category. After over two decades of fluctuating between being obese and overweight I have finally made it to my first goal. So proud.

For those who haven't yet read my story, I posted it here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/434089-39-down-25-to-go-pics

Heaviest weight was around 197 lbs. Today I weighed in at 146.2 lbs. BMI 24.7. I have just over 16 more pounds to go to get to my weight goal and after meeting this milestone, I feel like my goal is more attainable than ever before!

Cheers to you all - hope your journey is going well. Keep truckin'!

BeforetoFeb.jpg

BeforetoFebside.jpg

Replies

• Look at you! so amazing!
  • bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Look at you! so amazing!

I 2nd this!
  • Congratulations!!!
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    I can't believe that is the same girl. Everything about your appearance has changed! Great job!
  • k8bugz
    k8bugz Posts: 64 Member
    Excellent!
  • You look great! 145 is my goal weight so it's inspiring to see your pics! Thanks for sharing!
  • Congrats you've done amazing
  • qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    We were the same starting weight ( I was 196) and I'm looking to get down to around 150 - so inspiring!

How long did it take you to drop the 50 lbs? What exercise were you doing?
  • megtwittles
    megtwittles Posts: 22 Member
    Great job :-)
  • Nariel
    Nariel Posts: 11 Member
    Wow, congratulations! You look great, but more importantly nice job getting to a healthy BMI. Keep up the good work. What an inspiration!

359700.png
  • design1414
    design1414 Posts: 12 Member
    WOW!!!! You look awesome!!!! Great job!
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 718 Member
    Excellent work :)
  • crrc78
    crrc78 Posts: 207 Member
    First of all - you look gorgeous! Secondly, thank you for posting this. It's really what I needed to see today. I've been going back and forth with a 2-3 pound yo-yo and can't seem to break my plateau. Seeing your success will make me stay away from the valentine's chocolate today and just keep moving! Cheers!
  • 4hummingbird
    4hummingbird Posts: 7 Member
    Thank you so much for posting this! Our begin weight and goals are very similar, and this helps me to see what I am aiming for! Awesome work and thanks again!!
  • RunnerLisa1
    RunnerLisa1 Posts: 84 Member
    You look amazing!! Way to go!! and what an inspiration you are to all of us!!!:smile:
  • dmoberg11
    dmoberg11 Posts: 39 Member
    Very inspring! You should be very proud of yourself...and yes - You Can Make it to your Goal!! Keep up the good work!
  • You look amazing!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    looks like more than 50 lost! Insane job gurlie, your fraken awesome!!
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Wow! great job! Isn't it amazing that not only does losing weight FEEL better but it also makes you LOOK younger??

Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    amazing! great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!