May seem cheesy

Options
But just adding friends on here has gotten me way more excited about this!!! Haha :happy:

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    No, not cheesy at all! It certainly does help to keep motivated that is for sure!
  • nesrheok
    Options
    Very true! I'm glad I found this site, I was using Lose It! But it had no support system that I was aware of
  • snlperdue93
    snlperdue93 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Not cheesy at all! The ability to add friends and have facebook like conversations on my homepage is really going to help keep me motivated. When I see others losing doing certain things, it makes me want to try them :)
  • anabell31
    Options
    Not cheesy at all! The ability to add friends and have facebook like conversations on my homepage is really going to help keep me motivated. When I see others losing doing certain things, it makes me want to try them :)

Same here, I steal exercises from my friends when I see how many calories they burn :p.
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Not cheesy at all! I love checking in on everyone to see how they're doing. You can get food and exercise ideas and people will hold you accountable. Great way to get adivce and stay motivated. I spend more time on here now than on FB!!! LOVE MFP!!!
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    LOL! I love it too! Nothing quite like a full news feed to read and keep up with!
  • jamison
    Options
    lol ...not cheesy! it's fun and a lot more tolerable when you know you're not the only one in this!!! definitely not alone, sister! ...shoooot i need all the encouragement i can get!!! and knowing that you guys are learning to eat differently and having to sweat and work hard, too...helps more than anyone could imagine :D
  • eryn415
    eryn415 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Not cheesy! It keeps me going to check in on here and see all my MFP friends plugging along.
  • MLA5FL
    MLA5FL Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Definitely makes it more exciting and helps keep us accountable!