30DS!!!

Options
Ok, so I bought 30DS last night! I'm still quite large (257) but I figure go ahead and start doing it now, if i can't do something because my belly is too large I'll modify it. At least I can develope some muscle to help shed the fat. I'm so excited about it :D

Replies

• kaydensmom12
    Options
    congrats! I'm on level 3, finish on Saturday and it has been very difficult but you can do it. You will be amazed at the improvement from day1 level compared to day 10 level 1. Good luck, it is well worth it. While I did not lose any actual weight with the dvd I lost 6 inches as of last week.
  • LaurieAthGa
    Options
    Good luck! I just ordered it yestereday and it should be here tomorrow. I'm excited....and a little bit scared too! haha
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Good on you! I'm on day 29, and it's been great

Just do the exercises you can and the ones you can't, just keep your body moving :)
  • mdulanto9177
    Options
    I started 2 weeks ago and was motivated to continue...but then I got sick with a virus, ear and eye infection...barely recooperating...after not working out out this past week and a half, I will sure feel it tomorrow when I start again my 30DS along with some insanity!
  • unforgettable81
    unforgettable81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good for you. You'll be amazed how different you feel after a week! Good luck and stick with it. I'm on day 9!
  • rquin008
    Options
    just started a group for those who are starting this week "30ds 02/16/2012"