50 lbs lost, finally "normal"

Options
SDawgW
SDawgW Posts: 160 Member
Well, I did it!!! I finally made it to the normal/healthy BMI category. After over two decades of fluctuating between being obese and overweight I have finally made it to my first goal. So proud.

For those who haven't yet read my story, I posted it here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/434089-39-down-25-to-go-pics

Heaviest weight was around 197 lbs. Today I weighed in at 146.2 lbs. BMI 24.7. I have just over 16 more pounds to go to get to my weight goal and after meeting this milestone, I feel like my goal is more attainable than ever before!

Cheers to you all - hope your journey is going well. Keep truckin'!

BeforetoFeb.jpg

BeforetoFebside.jpg

Replies

• Sexynvoluptuous
    Options
    Look at you! so amazing!
  • bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Look at you! so amazing!

I 2nd this!
  • amysala85
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I can't believe that is the same girl. Everything about your appearance has changed! Great job!
  • k8bugz
    k8bugz Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Excellent!
  • monharri
    Options
    You look great! 145 is my goal weight so it's inspiring to see your pics! Thanks for sharing!
  • Mongoose7
    Options
    Congrats you've done amazing
  • qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    Options
    We were the same starting weight ( I was 196) and I'm looking to get down to around 150 - so inspiring!

How long did it take you to drop the 50 lbs? What exercise were you doing?
  • megtwittles
    megtwittles Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great job :-)
  • Nariel
    Nariel Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations! You look great, but more importantly nice job getting to a healthy BMI. Keep up the good work. What an inspiration!

359700.png
  • design1414
    design1414 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You look awesome!!!! Great job!
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Excellent work :)
  • crrc78
    crrc78 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    First of all - you look gorgeous! Secondly, thank you for posting this. It's really what I needed to see today. I've been going back and forth with a 2-3 pound yo-yo and can't seem to break my plateau. Seeing your success will make me stay away from the valentine's chocolate today and just keep moving! Cheers!
  • 4hummingbird
    4hummingbird Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this! Our begin weight and goals are very similar, and this helps me to see what I am aiming for! Awesome work and thanks again!!
  • RunnerLisa1
    RunnerLisa1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Way to go!! and what an inspiration you are to all of us!!!:smile:
  • dmoberg11
    dmoberg11 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Very inspring! You should be very proud of yourself...and yes - You Can Make it to your Goal!! Keep up the good work!
  • beach_chelle
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    looks like more than 50 lost! Insane job gurlie, your fraken awesome!!
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Wow! great job! Isn't it amazing that not only does losing weight FEEL better but it also makes you LOOK younger??

Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    amazing! great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!