What kind of car do you Drive?

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    White '06 Jeep Liberty, 6 speed, 127K miles ...and tomorrow is our 5 yr anniversary! :heart: I hit 100K on 2/15/11. If I move closer to work I'd love to get a Wrangler when this one dies. I've had 3 very scary near misses in this Jeep (hit by a train in Baltimore that should've taken off the entire side view mirror arm and probably part of my door, but only the mirror popped out; flying hub cap that sliced 2" off my wiper blade and only scratched the windshield while doing 70 on the highway; and part of a falling tree that just missed me as I was passing it), and she's only just now starting to need a little work done. I'm keeping her til her last dying breath.
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    2005 Honda Accord Hybrid - good gas mileage and it's paid off!
  • fozzie500
    fozzie500 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    :wink:

This.

18776_251723918345_630193345_3175364_480315_n.jpg

polo bluemotion,but now i wish i drove the car above! :-(
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options

polo bluemotion,but now i wish i drove the car above! :-(

I paid $800 for that beast, totalled it and got $1700, and then rebuilt it. I love that car. :love:
  • rara29510
    rara29510 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    B lack 2008 Yukon XL Denali... I like BIG TRUCKS.. LOL!!!!
  • allibrie29
    allibrie29 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Lincoln Aviator!! LOVE the seat heaters in the winter & coolers in the summer!!
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    2003 Ford Fiesta Mk 5 1.4L petrol Zetec! She's called KLOE and I love her to bits! Great little thing and cheap to run!
  • jankleberry
    Options
    49386306_1.jpg

:) love my wee car, perfect for me and my daughter!
  • TanyaCurtis
    Options
    Silver 2005 Chrysler 300c, Pretty pimpin hahah :) But no, It's a mint car that's forsure, love my baby;)
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    2005 Ford Expedition w/ 3rd row seat for the kids...refused to get a minivan!:laugh:
    And my husband drives the beast, a 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee...not great for commuting but
    perfect for his hunting trips and trips with the dogs to the lake!
  • GreenEyedGrl86
    Options
    98 Buick LeSabre. It's what I could afford, don't hate, lol.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    The kind that Goes Vrooom Vrooom
  • Rikki444
    Rikki444 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    2012 Nissan Altima (2.5S) - wink-
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I drive a 2010 New Beetle Final Edition. I just got her a couple weeks ago. Yes, I had to post a pic to show off a little. :wink: (The yellow one in the background is mine, too.... I will be selling it soon.)

car.jpg
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    '98 Lincoln Navigator, needed something big enough to haul 3 kids and possible guests (big family). I hate it though, sucks on gas and is a pain to park in tight spots.
  • crissy170
    crissy170 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    '04 Chevy Malibu .. less the 50,ooo miles and paid off .. i can live with that and not a scratch on her ..
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    2012 Nissan Altima (2.5S) - wink-

My fiance is a Nissan fanatic, he would probably give his kidney just to get a new one. lol
  • HeikkiLaukkanen
    HeikkiLaukkanen Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I rock a Chrysler minivan. With 3 little kids it's about survival right now, not cool points. Anything that makes my life easier. Second car is a 2004 Jeep Liberty. It was great in Alaska, it's overkill in Texas.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Family car is a 2010 cr-v elx . My car is a 2002 civic dx hatchback, just to get to work and such.
  • LBachynsky
    Options
    1996 Toyota Tercel with 197000+ miles and lots of accidents (I'm not the world's best driver)
    The check engine light has been on for about 4 years now and now the oil light comes and goes.
    BUT I'm still getting 36 miles per gallon and that's with me being the 'excess cargo' that the experts say drags down gas mileage.

HOPEFULLY in the next 6 months or so I'll be getting a 2012 Hyundai Veloster
    and I refuse to be the excess cargo it has to carry
    I got a white Veloster with the style and tech packages in November. Love it!!! I has just over 2000 miles on it now.