End of the "There's always tomorrow" Syndrome!

Options
Howdy! I just found this website online, and it looks great! Definately gets rid of the "I am alone in this" feeling! Just by browsing a few messages, you can see the support given by people. So, today is the first day for me of not waiting until tomorrow to start really pushing myself to keep control of the food, and increase my physical activity! I'm sending good vibes to everyone!

Replies

• hazed175
    hazed175 Posts: 5
    Options
    Howdy! I just found this website online, and it looks great! Definately gets rid of the "I am alone in this" feeling! Just by browsing a few messages, you can see the support given by people. So, today is the first day for me of not waiting until tomorrow to start really pushing myself to keep control of the food, and increase my physical activity! I'm sending good vibes to everyone!
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Welcome! And what a positive attitude!! Good luck! We're all cheering for you!
  • KatieZ75
    KatieZ75 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I couldn't have said it better myself :) I am here for ya! Helps that I am your sister and you directed me to this site..LOL

Good Luck!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    I like good vibes, I need good vibes!:tongue:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Good luck - you CAN do this!!! It is so easy to follow, and you can have anything you want to eat, just have to plan your portions! I am the WORST dieter, and I'm loving this!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: