New and need friends :)

Options
Hi I'm 28 i'm a mum to 5 and i'm from Ireland. I want to get rid of this baby weight for good (even though my baby is 2!) I really would like some friends to help me stay motivated and get ideas.

Replies

• detbkp621
    Options
    Hi, my name is Trena. I from Michigan (USA). I'm new to this and I'm looking for support also. I am willing to help motivate you. :smile:
  • ejllshaw
    ejllshaw Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a mother of two and after my son (9 months old) I got on here and lost all the weight. Feel free to add me! You need to give me information on food and weather over in Ireland...I'm heading to Dublin in August
  • mscags1
    mscags1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi , i'm from NJ mom of 3 my youngest is 2 . I also am looking to shed baby weight. We can support each other
  • Thelala
    Thelala Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Friend me if you want. I like the "home page" support.
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/265-ireland

Ireland group on MFP, if you're interested :)
  • shawmor
    shawmor Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Trena. I from Michigan (USA). I'm new to this and I'm looking for support also. I am willing to help motivate you. :smile:

Hi Trena thanks for the support!!
  • shawmor
    Options
    Hi :) thanks for the support! Ireland is COLD!!! :)
  • shawmor
    Options
    yay! that would be great :) thanks
  • Bitute
    Options
    Hello :) I am not new here, but really need support :) Feel free to add me :) We can do it together ;)
  • aaadddixon
    Options
    My name is Tabi, I am a mother of two (3&6) and I am just trying to get myself back on track to living a healthy lifestyle & appreciate having others that can help support & encourage me on this journey, as I will do the same for others!!
  • Lv2teachca
    Options
    Hi my name is Jenn and I'm from CT, USA. Mom to 4 : ) Feel free to add me. I'm new to the site also and can use all the motivation and support I can get as well
  • ucgjgfi7
    ucgjgfi7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey:
    I just registered today and I'm really excited. My goal is to lose 18 lbs by July 2012.