I'm new!

Options
I need some friends. I want to encourage and be encouraged. I love seeing goals met. If you could use another friend, I'd love to apply.

Replies

• rhifit
    rhifit Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I'm new too - let's be friends (never thought I would say that).
  • Machdude
    Machdude Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I new as well (8 days). Would love to help out a fellow Ohioan!
  • mscags1
    mscags1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    me too... You can add me.. I keep mfp current daily..
  • wisecat1
    Options
    You can add me. ;)
  • SERinDC
    SERinDC Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Always looking for extra motivation. I log in daily and am working toward a 1/2 marathon!
  • jathensmommy
    jathensmommy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too...just started today and find the MFP amazing! I currently have no MFP friends and have no idea how to add people, so if anybody is game for encouraging words now and then, feel free to add me as a friend...best of luck to all the newbies!!:smile:
  • cz611
    cz611 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add me too :smile: I started a week ago, but today I'm beginning to take this seriously....no more excuses!!! I need to lose about 45lbs and look good by October (for a party)...lol!
  • apvalletta
    apvalletta Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Welcome & good luck! Feel free to add me ...
  • Lma8712
    Lma8712 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me. I started this a few weeks ago at the advice of my trainer. At first I didn't begin to take it too seriously but after a recent visit to the scale I decided that I need to get my a** into gear. I love working out and the feeling of accomplishment that I get from it, I just have a hard time getting myself there. I also struggle with portion control. I have and always have had a huge appetite, so instead of one cup of pasta it ends up turning into 3. I'm not overweight, but I'm not satisfied with my current weight. I was a competitive sprinter in college and so I'm used to looking and feeling a certain way. Just trying to get back on the fitness horse. Good luck friends!