jillyt85
jillyt85 Posts: 161 Member
deleted

Replies

• the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Could you implement some paragraphs?

I did read the part about electronics. I've knocked out two speedometers on buses, and caused the TACH on another one to stop working from time to time. Both were the same type of bus. Always happens when it's raining AND I have a difficult time with a student.

Could be similar energy based things.

JM
  • jillyt85
    Options
    deleted
  • AngelEyes127
    Options
    Can't say I believe in that kind of stuff, but that sounds pretty f'd up! If that happened, I sure as hell wouldn't be continuing to live there! Too creepy!!! :noway:
  • neff_burgz91
    Options
    Hey... i've had a lot of weird experiences, esp at my dad's house... which is very old and creepy! One thing that I remember, like it was yesterday, was when i was between the age of about 13 and 16.. my mum nd dad split when I was young, so I would stay at my dads house every friday night. Every night I slept there, I would wake up at 1am EXACTLY with a dull ache in my feet (asif something had been sitting on them) it used to scare me SO much that id slowly creep the covers over my head and force myself to go back to sleep... until one night, I plucked up the courage to look around the room and sitting, next to the boiler at the end of the bed, a woman.. who looked like she could have been a nurse (?) I couldn't see that well as it was dark... but she was ALWAYS there! Ever since my baby sister was born.. It never happened again! I like to think she was watching over me! :)
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I've been jolted awake by bangs no one has heard. I've been jolted awake by a woman saying my name loudly (not part of a dream, I remembered the dream when I woke up and there was no woman like that in my dream) , as if she was outside my door (I live with my father only, detached house).

I see movement, like shadows moving out of the corner of my eye, when nothing was or could have been moving there. I've seen people out of the corner of my eye when I turned no one was there (when walking outside).

I've heard my name called when no one was around or the other person didn't call me.

That's all, but still odd.
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Aww.. hate that you deleted your post before I got to read them. I'm always intrigued by these type of posts. I've had a couple of things happen that made me think twice.. but never like anything as the ones mentioned here.
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh. I'm such a big believer that I sort of blame everything on the paranormal.
    I have had quite a few experiences, but I doubt anyone would believe me in a million years :p
  • GreekByMarriage
    GreekByMarriage Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    My husband was a part of New England Paranormal (the same group that started TAPS on Sci-fi) He's seen some messed up stuff!
  • jillyt85
    Options
    I will repost everything again later, but it was a LOT and I'm tired now, so it'll have to wait. I want to hear what's happened to you SnakeDarling. I believe it all! There's been WAY too many things happen in my family for me to not believe.