Can you see a difference? Please be nice!

Options
2»

Replies

• mpack1990
    Options
    You can totally see a difference!! Great job!!! :happy:
  • Kaci86Descutner
    Kaci86Descutner Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can see a difference in your face, which was the first place I started to lose my weight. And also in your back you can tell. :) Keep it up girl.
  • Machdude
    Machdude Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, especially in your eyes and face.
  • xonikitashafferxo
    xonikitashafferxo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    i see it in your face arms and little in your tummy... keep up the good work :0)
  • frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Lookin' great! Be sure to stay in the same outfit each time, it is easier to see the differences. I am not a "details" person and I get hung up on the fact that you are wearing glasses in one set of pics, and not in the other. But you are definitely making progress!
  • DG_Allen
    DG_Allen Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can see the difference!
  • sarahtroupe
    Options
    Yes I can def see a difference:) keep up the great work!!!
  • giselefleur84
    giselefleur84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I can definately see the difference, you look great!! You should never be anxious about posting something like that, we're all in the same boat and are here to support eachother! Keep it up!! :)
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Yes! I do!! Keep it up!
  • qwe3nz
    qwe3nz Posts: 29
    Options
    I CANT SEE ANY DIFFERENCE
  • davecreed
    davecreed Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I def. see a difference in your midsection and face. Keep at it you'll achieve all your goals. It just takes a little time and persistence and patience lol
  • Workin4it
    Options
    I can totally see a difference! Your face is thinner and your posture is, how do I say it, more secure. You are on a great path keep it up. :happy:
  • momuv3princesses
    momuv3princesses Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Definitely a difference in your face and belly! Way to go!
  • GertTake2
    Options
    Yes, I see the difference.
    Thanks for sharing, it gives me motivation that my body is changing even when I wish the scale would move faster.
  • jennyburnett
    Options
    You can see the difference! I'm so proud of you baby sister!!
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Yes, particularly in your face, congratulations!
  • staceyshayden
    Options
    You can see a difference. Next time wear the same outfit you first weighed in. I can't seem to make the scale move and I don't see anything happening but I measure each week. That is what is keeping me going I am loosing inches YAY. Friends have made comments they see a difference. Good luck and keep going.
  • crystal8208
    crystal8208 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Your shoulders popped out instantly!!!! big difference there. And your cheeks!!! You're doing great!
  • OooLaurenooO
    OooLaurenooO Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    See it in your face, you look like a dif person. Keep it up!
  • LaurieAthGa
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! Good job, keep it up! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!