Are any of your body parts at goal before you are?

Options
As I was getting ready today, I was evaluating my calves. They look like they are as small as they are going to get. There might be a .25 inch that could go away, but that is pretty optimistic. So I think the journey is over for my calves. It also means that I will continue to give up hope on halving an easy time finding knee high boots.

On the other hand everywhere else is still a work in progress,

How about you: do you have a body part that is already at "goal" even though the rest of you is still going?

Replies

• cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    My boobs! Serioiusly wish the rest of me had shrunk the way they have!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options

Completely not looking forward to this part. I don't want to buy new bras! Ugh, so expensive (I am G-H cup!)
  • rachelcschmidt
    Options
    My goal is to get back to my pre-baby bod...my natural waist and my chest are back to normal, but hips just won't budge! And that little pooch just below my belly button; I can't get it to flatten out. I'm down to 34-27-38...looks a little too "mom" still =)
  • cal1973
    cal1973 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    my collar bones and chest are basically just bone and skin... my belly and butt still jiggle too much!!!!
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    my collar bones and chest are basically just bone and skin... my belly and butt still jiggle too much!!!!

me too.. kinda of.. I've lost more of face, neck.. can see outline of collarbone and even ribs but still wanted to lose more tummy so can get in a 12, but don't want to lose anymore off face and neck as I think I look older now in face than when I started! :sad:
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I don't really store any fat on my legs, so they haven't changed much in the last year, despite a 30 lb weight drop. My forearms are always thin too, but my upper arms really hold the fat.
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    My legs! It drives me nuts. They are (comparatively) skinny and so toned and then I have this huge belly still! RAWR! I feel like I look like the guy dressed as an apple on the fruit of the loom commercials. LOL
  • chanson104
    Options
    Me too :(