New to This Site

Options
JJAE53
JJAE53 Posts: 97 Member
I found this site while looking for a calorie counter--just had to have a better way to keep up with everything. This looks great! Not only a way to keep up with it all, but also support and motivation from others who are going through the same struggles. I attend a weight loss support group locally, but sometimes I need feedback and can't get anyone. So glad you guys are there.

Replies

• JJAE53
    Options
    I found this site while looking for a calorie counter--just had to have a better way to keep up with everything. This looks great! Not only a way to keep up with it all, but also support and motivation from others who are going through the same struggles. I attend a weight loss support group locally, but sometimes I need feedback and can't get anyone. So glad you guys are there.
  • Bert
    Bert Posts: 27
    Options
    Welcome crownmaker!
  • JJAE53
    Options
    Thanks, Bert! :-)
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This programme is amazing - so easy to follow, and IT WORKS!!!!!

Enjoy it!
    :flowerforyou:
  • JJAE53
    Options
    Hi, AJCM. Know what you're talking about. It is easy, and all the info is right there for you. Think I'm gonna love it.
  • KatieZ75
    KatieZ75 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My sister and I just joined (me- literally today) and I am already addicted. People make the difference!
    Helps to be reminded you are not alone :)
  • heatther
    heatther Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    This site is great! Welcome! Hope you like it as much as the rest of us do!
  • JJAE53
    Options
    Well, KatieZ75, it's good to know I'm not the only one that's new! Don't know how I missed finding this sooner. You're so right--we aren't in this alone. :-)

And Heatther, I know I'm gonna like it--I already do. Thanks for the welcome. The response from everyone really makes a big difference.
  • favrtauntieever
    Options
    Hi. I feel like I am at the end of my rope and hope to loose weight. I feel like Ive tried everything and I keep getting in my way. Has this site helped? I feel like I just need to get back to the basics and just eat healthy. Just wanted to say hello and any helpful tips would be great.:smile: