Wo0o0ooooowww!!!! You look great:)
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    looking gooood!!!!! ;)
  • savage22hp
    savage22hp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Reap the rewards for your hard work , congratulations !
  • RetroGlitzDiva
    RetroGlitzDiva Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I think we are living parallel lives! You are so inspirational to be. I started Jan 2nd at 197 and I am down to 185 with my first goal being to get down to 130. Its amazing how depressing a damn BMI chart can make you until you let it in and realize its just telling you the truth. I kept telling myself there is no way I am in the obese catagory but my knees and clothing kept trying to argue. Good luck on your journey to your next goal and I can't wait to see your next set of before and after pics!
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!! I'm shooting for that same goal of in healthy range ! Just 4 to go to hit that BMI then and few to hit 140!
  • eboruff
    eboruff Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to all of us. Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • tinamarx65
    Options
    You look awesome! Congratulations! Can you please give me some tips for getting rid of a "pooch" belly?
  • lovinlulu
    lovinlulu Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look great and your story is spot on!
    I started at around the same weight, same time as you and wish my results were as dramatic as yours are!

stunning :)
  • Jazzyrose77
    Jazzyrose77 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!!
  • R_is_for_Rachel
    R_is_for_Rachel Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Well, I did it!!! I finally made it to the normal/healthy BMI category. After over two decades of fluctuating between being obese and overweight I have finally made it to my first goal. So proud.

For those who haven't yet read my story, I posted it here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/434089-39-down-25-to-go-pics

Heaviest weight was around 197 lbs. Today I weighed in at 146.2 lbs. BMI 24.7. I have just over 16 more pounds to go to get to my weight goal and after meeting this milestone, I feel like my goal is more attainable than ever before!

Cheers to you all - hope your journey is going well. Keep truckin'!

BeforetoFeb.jpg

BeforetoFebside.jpg

your before picture is like looking in a mirror for me. Same rolls of fat! i think i need to get my butt into gear :)
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Absolutly remarkable! You totally rock! Beautiful!
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Hott hott hott!!!
  • athenakalindi
    athenakalindi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. We have almost the exact same stats- really nice to see my progress on someone else, ha ha! Sometimes, I still feel really heavy, but it's nice to know the change is visible! Keep up the great work.
  • sjackson1717
    sjackson1717 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Just curious...How tall are you? Gorgeous Girl...you should be very proud of yourself.
  • amehime
    amehime Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!
  • shalinimunjal
    shalinimunjal Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!!
  • smcesko
    smcesko Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! You look Amazing!!
  • sweetrice12
    sweetrice12 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    wow, you look so good! great job!
  • 1sassymomma
    Options
    You look amazing!! :) It really gives me more motivation to keep going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!