Oops I did it again :(

Options
I started MFP about 8 months ago and I was motivated and determined to loose weight. The best part is I did loose weight, I lost 25 lbs! The bad part is I started slacking off and gained most if it back. I'm back for the second time and going to push myself more than I did last time.

I'm a Mother of 1 and plan on having another when the time is right, I really want to be at least 20lbs lighter than I am now. My daughter and I try and get out on a walk everyday if the weather will let us. I also try to do an at home work out, and do yoga, that usually doesn't happen but I'm going to make a real effort to do it at least 5 days a week.

Please add me or message me if you like to be motivation friends, I love getting to know new people and working together towards a goal.

Replies

• 7mariposa
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to mfp also, and am trying to lose weight to have a child. I want to lose at least 40lbs, before I do. So good luck and feel free to add me.:flowerforyou:
  • curious376
    curious376 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Well not completely new to mfp. I ot married last year and i lost all most 15 lbsfor my wedding i was able to have a size 12 dress felt really good then ikept itoff but wanted to lose more, strted back 40 days ago and doin really well, its going to be a battle but wanna get back to 135 and then think about having kids and i am always looking for extra buddies
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Out of curiosity, when you lost weight before...

-Did you eat more due to eating your exercise calories?
    -When you stopped exercising as much or whatever it was, did you continue to eat what you did when you were working out?

I'm trying to see if this is the common trend, because that seems to be why I gained weight back every time I have.

Glad you're back! That in itself is a success.
  • BecBe4
    BecBe4 Posts: 20
    Options
    Welcome back! I've been on MFP for around a year (only 6lbs down in that time). Anyway, I could use all the support and motivation I could get and I do the same for my friends. Anyone is free to add me if you would like! Good luck to you all!
  • clydeisme
    Options
    Out of curiosity, when you lost weight before...

-Did you eat more due to eating your exercise calories?
    -When you stopped exercising as much or whatever it was, did you continue to eat what you did when you were working out?

I'm trying to see if this is the common trend, because that seems to be why I gained weight back every time I have.

Glad you're back! That in itself is a success.

Yes I mostly ate my exercise calories, there were times when I didn't but more times than not I hit my calorie goal.

When I stopped exercising, i also stopped tracking my food. I basically went to my old eating habits and it didn't help that I wasn't being as active as I use to.

I would say the reason I gained the weight back was because I stopped taking a closer look at what and how much food was going into my body. I love eating food and I absolutely love food that isn't healthy for you!!

I hope my info helped you out, good luck to you!!