have you seen my motivation?

Options
I seem to have misplaced mine. Seems like since I hit my goal my mind decided it didnt want to eat healthy or excercise anymore. I lost my mojo and I want it back....

Please help! :embarassed:

Replies

• Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I took it.. and if you ever want to see it again, send 2 dozen unmarked brownies. And some milk.

Or else.
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Do you have any of those "before" pictures that motivated you in the first place?
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    you musta left it with me! Cuz I am kickin *kitten*.
  • Wisemomoffour
    Wisemomoffour Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Look at pics of your past progress..remember that it is worth it!!!
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    I took it.. and if you ever want to see it again, send 2 dozen unmarked brownies. And some milk.

Or else.

LOL!
  • mandiemma
    mandiemma Posts: 128 Member
    Options

Or else.

lol
  • c3js80
    c3js80 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You found it once, you can find it again. Think about how tough it was at the beginning. You'll do great. We have days (me anyway) when we just would like to say "hell with it."
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options

Or else.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HAHAHAHAHA! HAHA
  • pinkhockymom
    pinkhockymom Posts: 86 Member
    Options

Or else.

This is the best!!!!!
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    It must have taken off with my "get up and go"!
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options

Or else.

^
    LMAO!!!! :laugh:
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I seem to have misplaced mine. Seems like since I hit my goal my mind decided it didnt want to eat healthy or excercise anymore. I lost my mojo and I want it back....

Please help! :embarassed:

mine must be with yours on vacation. they come back when the weather gets warmer i hope. i hope you fine yours soon then you can pass a message to mine to get its butt back here i miss it. lol
  • LKissam
    LKissam Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of looking at your old picts so you can see how far you have come! you can also set a new goal... sign up for a 5k run or something that would interest you... and you still get a good workout. my friend signed up for one and loved it so her goal was to get her time faster the next run. :o) and now she is doing 10k runs! (she was not a runner at all before she signed up but she lost the weight and is actually loving running and setting new goals with it!)
    Good luck to you!
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I made the brownies last night. My work friends loved them.... lol
  • maryjeffe67
    Options
    Don't give up Kim! You're my motivation, you look amazingly great! I'm jealous of course! Looking forward to seeing the "still skinny" you in April! Save up some calories for then! LOL
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Don't give up Kim! You're my motivation, you look amazingly great! I'm jealous of course! Looking forward to seeing the "still skinny" you in April! Save up some calories for then! LOL

I cant wait.....
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Your motivation is in your sneakers and sports bra. Go put them on and see if you can get your motivation back.
  • Sallybeee_fit
    Sallybeee_fit Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I second that....... Seeing your transition is what made me get off my dead butt. Now maybe seeing you get back on track will make me do the same. Lol
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Is it really that hard to stay motivated when all you have to do is think back to the way we use to be and how much better life is now compared to then???? Speaking for myself there ain't a chance in Hell I will Ever lose my motivation, cause there is No Way I am ever going back to that Guy!!! Ever!!

Then

2009May2.jpg

Now

2012-01-15120616.jpg
  • myopus
    myopus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Is it really that hard to stay motivated when all you have to do is think back to the way we use to be and how much better life is now compared to then???? Speaking for myself there ain't a chance in Hell I will Ever lose my motivation, cause there is No Way I am ever going back to that Guy!!! Ever!!

Inspires by words, inspires by example! GREAT.