Afternoon Binge Eating

Options
I'm having a problem with coming home from school (I'm a teacher) and wanting to binge eat. I go to a Zumba class at 7 and don't want a big meal, but I always feel like I'm so hungry. What do you all suggest I eat in the afternoon to keep me feeling fuller? Or what do you eat between lunch and dinner?

Replies

• sarahtroupe
    Options
    Protein, protein and more protein:)
  • mbar12
    mbar12 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    apple with peanut butter
  • sarahgilmore
    sarahgilmore Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I go with it, and plan to eat most of my calories in the early afternoon.
  • Natley
    Natley Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    try the light english muffin and almond or peanut butter... its just enough and less than 300 calories
  • AliciaBeth78
    AliciaBeth78 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I'm a teacher too and seriously after eating (lunch?) at 9:30am and then coming home at 3, I'm STARVING! I usually have another meal at that point and just lesson my calories allotted for all of my other meals!
  • Ruchgupt
    Options
    scatter food between periods. when i was teaching and losing at the same time, i would eat my sandwich at lunch, my fruit and my veggies between each period, and then when i came home, i'd have three big glasses of water, figure out if i was hungry, then eat a Greek yogurt with cinnamon. i think it's all about tricking your mind. spend that time decompressing or grading!
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Are you eating multiple meals a day?
  • kendie_mac
    kendie_mac Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What time do you eat lunch & dinner? I'm assuming Zumba is 7-8PM. I Why not just eat dinner (even a light dinner) earlier since you're obviously hungry then.