I NEED MOTIVATORS AND SUPPORT **ADD ME**

Options
I need some motivators and support with my weight loss journey. I need to stick with this and get my weight goal, which is to lose about 50 pounds or so. I am currentely 199. Please add me, give me advice, and help me through this, as i can help you in your journey as well!!

Replies

• WheyStrong
    WheyStrong Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Stay strong, workout hard, and keep your diet in check and you'll reach your goal in no time! Good Luck!
  • braeden_rease08
    Options
    Thanks for the add, looking forward to having more friends on here to help me out. I averaged 182 (176 and my lowest) while my husband was in bootcamp, but once he came home (end of August) i stopped eating healthy and exercising, so i have gained on average 17 pounds back... so that is a bummer, and it pisses me off, but i know i will get back there, it am just going to have to be strict :)
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    you can do this, just take it one day at a time and make time every day for yourself. I see you have children so look at them and think of them when you want to stray.But if you do cheat, don't beat yourself up.Get back on track.Hell we all cheat, that's living!!! Also, feel free to add me add as friend.What branch is your husband in and tell him thanks for his service.I am a retired Marine.
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Just sent a friend request!
  • braeden_rease08
    Options
    Thanks everyone! He joined the National Gaurd to help pay with his schooling. I come from a military family. My Grandpa was in the Navy, my dad was in the Army, and he is now in the National Gaurd he is 52 so he is ready to retire, but staying in longer since my husband came to his unit, my brother was in the Marines, and he is not in the National Gaurd currently over in Iraq. Thank you for your service as well! :)