All those who post pics...

Options
Can I just thank everyone who has posted before during and after pic of themselves during their time on MFP. I personally find them to be a HUGE inspiration and more than once in the past month they've kept me going.
I'm sure I'm not the only one!!

Keep them coming and when I start to really see my results I'll post my pics and hopefully inspire even more!

Replies

• stone307
    Options
    Ditto and THank you
  • kathyc609
    kathyc609 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I love looking at the before and after pics. I wish I took better before pics but I really hated the way I looked in pictures And always avoided them. Now I wish I had them.
  • ady8e80
    ady8e80 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Can I just thank everyone who has posted before during and after pic of themselves during their time on MFP. I personally find them to be a HUGE inspiration and more than once in the past month they've kept me going.
    I'm sure I'm not the only one!!

Keep them coming and when I start to really see my results I'll post my pics and hopefully inspire even more!

I TOTALLY AGREE! Any time I need a pick me up, I go to the success stories forum. :)
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Agreed. I check on successes at least once a week. :)
  • mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Amen! :D
    I check it nearly everyday for inspiration!
  • madameduffay
    madameduffay Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Yes, thanks to everyone! I love seeing the before/after pics. So inspiriing.
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I whole-heartedly agree. The pictures are so inspiring. I am visually motivated so it helps me to see what I can do!
  • Christinesyear
    Christinesyear Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    YES! I LOVE all of the success stories! I wish I had enough time to post on every single one of them how inspiring they are. The pics are GREAT!
  • jina1981
    Options
    ohhhh ya you read my mind...I spend so much time on this forum I loveeee seeing the pics...they are so inspiring and motivating...I give props to everyone that posts pics and have even the tinest of sucess...thankyou!!!!!
  • Flyer615
    Flyer615 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm completely addicted to the success pictures. A big thank you from me as well. Your stories and pictures help to make me feel as if I'm not alone in this and it helps me to imagine others fighting the same demons that I fight. It helps to know that bad habits can be broken and great health is attainable.

Endeavor to persevere.

Ken
  • singledj
    singledj Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I agree. Thank you, thank you, thank you.... for your courage and inspiration!!!
  • cruiser3004
    cruiser3004 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Ditto here too. Thanks All. A HUGE inspiration!!
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Yep ditto, the before and afters are what keeps me going, if I'm having a bad day, or wanting something I shouldnt I come and look at other peoples successes :)

And when I'm nervous putting my own pics up I think of how much I love to see other peoples and that I need to give back and hopefully keep someone else going
  • adriana_hackney
    adriana_hackney Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Same here. When I get up and I feel like I just can't do it, those pics keep me going!!!
  • MsMo4DE
    Options
    I've lost 52 pounds prior to joining MFP and just started a blog with progress pics starting now. It's cool that you can set it for yourself, friends only or everyone on the Internet. I'm going to post monthly and encourage everyone here to do it as well (my blog is set to friends only). Just put on your activewear and snap a front, side and back full body photo. My 10 year old daughter took my pics last night. I'm in my last 20 pounds to goal, but I've been losing/gaining it for the last 12 months. I've been as far down as 7 pounds from my goal weight. My thought is, if I do this monthly, I stay accountable on my nutrition/fitness and should start seeing more definition each month from my workouts.
  • JimandLin
    JimandLin Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Pics keep us motivated!
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    And to those of you still working towards a progress pic...keep it up. You WILL get there and it is so worth it!
  • AngelaChase84
    Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank you if you have posted pictures!!! I look for some almost everyday for inspiration.
  • thea0101
    thea0101 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My MFP blog is open to everyone (at least it should be). I take pics weekly, and also do measurements every 10 days. I started here to look better for a beach trip that starts TOMORROW! I will also post pics from the holiday when I get back. Here is my journey so far. You have to read from bottom to top for chronological purposes. lol

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/thea0101
  • razzyjazz
    razzyjazz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting pic! That's one thing that makes me push my self each day.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!