So it's come to this...

Options
Hello out there. Never had a weight problem til now. Had 2x major ankle surgeries last year and haven't been able to play ball for quite some time. Now I have gained 10-15 and can't seem to lose it no matter how hard I try. Help

Replies

• mcdillm
    mcdillm Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello out there. Never had a weight problem til now. Had 2x major ankle surgeries last year and haven't been able to play ball for quite some time. Now I have gained 10-15 and can't seem to lose it no matter how hard I try. Help
  • jnkreis
    jnkreis Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    you can do it, after being on bed rest for 2 pregnancies in 4+ years, i just couldn't seem to get on the right program/track....i think the key is to pay attention to what your body is telling you. pay attention to the foods that you consume and how your body feels after eating them. for example...i bought (at a dollar store) a little notebook, and jotted down everything that i ate, and shortly after logging the food, logged how i felt, ex: chinese: 1 hour later starving again, mcdonalds/kfc.....really bloated, gassy, and generaly crappy...once i nailed these items down, i just stay away from them, or increase, for example i feel great after eating fruits...so i increase my intake on these, especially for breakfast and for lunch, it gives me that great feeling in my body and then i feel good when i HAVE TO feel good at work! good luck, you can do it, and this site offers wonderful support!