Hi I'm new

Options
Hello All,
I found this site by accident and I think it's a wonderful place to be. I am 27 and tryng to get down to pre-baby weight then to ideal healthy weight for my proportions. Looking for positive friends here. Thanks hope to hear from someone soon:flowerforyou:

Replies

• mtgilliland
    Options
    Hi, I'm Tina...and although I am 45 and a long way from "baby weight" I will still be happy to offer you support and maybe a little motivations. I have never been overweight until about 10 years ago. I guess it's that middle age spread. It hasn't left me since. I have tried just about every diet under the sun and I'm current doing the Plexus. So far I have lost 25 pounds. I despise excercise, but I have got to get my body in shape, so, I am going today to join a local gym.
    Wish me luck!! Tell me about yourself.
  • johnjohngarcia
    johnjohngarcia Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is John I am a nurse in Houston Texas. I am 32 and trying to get healthy for my self as well as my family. Feel free to add me.
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am always here for support and encouragement as long as you give it back! :D
    Pam
  • thatlook
    thatlook Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, im not on the same mission as you, mines been a lifeling battle im now really starting to win!! but will encourage and support you all the same :happy:

Shana

11795304.png
  • ktmartin422
    ktmartin422 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    This place is a great place to be. Everyone is very positive and is very encouraging. We can help each other!