Wii Dancing vs. "general dancing".

Options
I don't know if it is just me, but I started Wii dancing today, and I find it much more of a workout than just dancing to a song the way I normally would.

I'm considering adding a few minutes to my totals for "general" dancing to compensate for the increased effort I feel Wii dancing takes.... not many.... like 3 - 5 minutes.

Do you find Wii dancing harder than regular dancing?

Replies

• kryptonitekelly
    kryptonitekelly Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Well depends on how you dance normally...

Just dance, if done correctly can be beneficial...moving the legs, arms.....etc..! Awesome way to exercise
  • BLR2JLR
    Options
    I play Wii just dance 3 with my daughters and I have to agree with you it’s more of a work out then just regular dancing to me . after just a few songs I have worked up a good sweat

16622254.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • papa3x
    papa3x Posts: 286
    Options
    The one that really wore me out was Forget You from Cee Lo Green. Much harder than dancing to Motown or 70's / 80's the way I usually dance.
  • kaylammurphy
    Options
    It's ok if wii dancing wears you out--in fact it's a good thing :happy: I played the "just dance" game at a friends house a few months back and even though I am in the worst shape of them all, I kicked their butts because I didn't mind sweating and I was having fun.