Insanity People!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Insanity Grad Class of 2011! I've actually done it twice. Stick with it, girl! I love it! Next goal is to tackle the Asylum!! :)

What is Asylum??

Asylum is the next Insanity set. It's only a 30 day challenge, but it's supposedly even more intense than Insanity! My sick little mind HAS to have it! lol
  • jademh
    jademh Posts: 94
    Options
    OMGSH! all of you should add me! (i am new here) and i am currently on round THREE of insanity! I LOVE IT AND AM SOOO ADDICTED.

best program I ever did in my life, no lie.

Lost 20 pounds my first round, dropped 2 pants sizes, and my cardio level was just amazing!
  • Rachel122810
    Rachel122810 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    If I make it past Insanity then I will have to try Asylum lol
  • DayDreamer78
    DayDreamer78 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me. I'm on Day 7 of the Insanity Workout.
  • lalonmeg000
    lalonmeg000 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    starting on month 2 and I have hit the addiction level! You will hurt those first two weeks but stick with it! I dropped a pant size in the first month, can't wait to see what this next month brings! I didn't notice any changes really till last week, so it takes a little and even then, some days I feel the same. More energy though all around, and I can actually do a push-up!
  • wells0707
    wells0707 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Push through the pain. It will get better with time. I finished Insanity twice (before I heard of MFP) I was eating like crap and still lost weight. I am doing turbo fire right now, but when I finish that I am going back to Insanity. :) Good luck
  • Steph1383
    Steph1383 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thinking about starting Insanity. I didn't like P90X because of the need for bands, weights, etc. I workout with a personal trainer
    twice a week lifting weights, so I'm hoping this will be my extra push for the rest of the week. I would be starting either today or tomorrow. I currently eat between 1400-1800 calories..or that's what I am shooting for eating again. Thoughts? Words of advice?
    Feel free to friend me
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 13 of Insanity and absolutely love it!!! I've never tried P90X so I can't compare it to that but I would def give Insanity a shot :)
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm in my final 2 weeks of insanity. I plan to do a recovery week then start again Stick with it it's worth it.
  • kcmomof2
    kcmomof2 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I did 4 straight rounds of Insanity when I was actively trying to lose weight (now trying to maintain). I moved on and did one round of Asylum and then started running. Now I either do an Insanity or Asylum workout on my non running days. LOVE it! I would not be where I am without it.
  • IndianCat3
    IndianCat3 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second round, week 5, day 2... Which is recovery week..

I love insanity..any other workout can not compare..I can see a difference in the very first week...

the best shoes to wear for me is KSwiss Tubes...in the first week, my calves hurt the most, but I blame that on BUTT KICKS...lol

Keep goin....don't give up..

sometimes when I have to do my least favorite DVD (cardio power and resistance) I have to workout with my back towards the tv, cuz seein the time BURNS me up at times and makes me wanna jus push stop, eject and STOMP that disc til it's in lil tiny pieces...lol...no lie....but that method works for me (my back towards tv)

Good luck (feel free to add me if u like)
  • Sherrygunnabefit88
    Options
    I am currently on Month 2 of Insanity> although I havent seen a lot of weight loss I have seen inches lost- I am addicted to Insanity this is my 3rd try at it, every time I tried I couldn't make it past week 2. Anyone doing Insanity Feel free to Add me