BodPod

Options
I did the BodPod for the 1st time back in August, and was shocked at how high my body fat % was, considering how much i work out. since then, i have lost almost 10 lbs, changed some of the foods i was eating, and i lift a lot more now. i signed up to do the BodPod again on Mar 3rd- which is slightly more than 6 months sicne the last- and im hoping tos ee a good change!

as a woman, my goal is to be in the 18-22% range (lean). in August i was 36.5 (excessive fat--ugh). hoping its possible that im under 30% by March 3rd (acceptable range of 22-30%)- hoping its possible!

Replies

• Rodneymc4
    Options
    Your Bod Pod will have very little to do with what you do in the gym and more to do with what you put in your mouth.

Pancakes, all processed foods like bread of any kind, Tutti Frutti - Cookies N Cream Lowfat Frozen Yogurt , 1.33 cup, all foods with processed SUGAR.

You can get to any number you want granted you are willing to sacrifice some of the things you like best. Fat loss is a nutrition thing more than a physical thing.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Your Bod Pod will have very little to do with what you do in the gym and more to do with what you put in your mouth.

Pancakes, all processed foods like bread of any kind, Tutti Frutti - Cookies N Cream Lowfat Frozen Yogurt , 1.33 cup, all foods with processed SUGAR.

You can get to any number you want granted you are willing to sacrifice some of the things you like best. Fat loss is a nutrition thing more than a physical thing.

OH GOD NO! Not sugar!!!!! D:

More like how much you put in you mouth.
    Good luck to you! Keep up the hard work :]
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I so wanna do the bodpod, not many in my area only one and they still haven't gotten back to me.
  • EbbySoo
    EbbySoo Posts: 267 Member
    Options

I love me some sugar while leaning out, like bread, I bake a lot! Oh and chocolate, tons of dried fruit... fresh fruit, wine... yep I even drink wine while leaning out. :) While it's true fat loss is a nutrition thing, it's more of an energy balance thing. Hit those macros, all carbs digest the same way at the end point. If you like carbs, eat them and work them into your daily macros.
  • EbbySoo
    EbbySoo Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I so wanna do the bodpod, not many in my area only one and they still haven't gotten back to me.

I do too, very tempted and curious, I found one place that does it for 100 a test, but their hours aren't great, going to have to work it into my schedule and make it happen.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options

OH GOD NO! Not sugar!!!!! D:

More like how much you put in you mouth.
    Good luck to you! Keep up the hard work :]

Sugar.jpg
  • Natsume
    Natsume Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    As an early warning to all who have not taken the Bod Pod... It is EVIL!!!
    I am 5'2", weight 130 pounds and still sitting at roughly 33%. It is nice to see the difference in numbers. I am using mine as a motivational tool. 4.5% loss in 5 months. I still have to either loss 5 pounds of fat or gain 5 pounds of muscle, roughly.

Good luck on your test.