My 30DS Results ----- with photos

Options
124»

Replies

• ginamaria724
    Options
    Ahh you look so great! :) I'm on Day 8 Level 1, I cant wait to finish the entire 30 day shred though haha! If you dont mind me asking, how many pounds did you lose from it? Because I haven't lost any pounds yet.. but I think it's because I'm gaining muscle. So I'm just curious if you dropped like 10 pounds, because it looks like you did!
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    You are an advert for 30DS!!!xx
  • judithj58
    judithj58 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What a difference, you look amazing! Thanks for sharing, I really appreciate it....

...You go girl!!
  • wendalyse
    wendalyse Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Good work! You look great!
  • jat23
    jat23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • jat23
    jat23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I plan to start 30DS soon! Did you do any other exercise outside of the video?
  • extremewinner
    extremewinner Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thats amazing!
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    That is definitely the way to go!! You look amazing and I'm sure you know it!! You are awesome, you have got to post updates on your P90X journey too!!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    wonderful work!!!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Incredible!
  • sgraves06
    sgraves06 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Ahh you look so great! :) I'm on Day 8 Level 1, I cant wait to finish the entire 30 day shred though haha! If you dont mind me asking, how many pounds did you lose from it? Because I haven't lost any pounds yet.. but I think it's because I'm gaining muscle. So I'm just curious if you dropped like 10 pounds, because it looks like you did!

Thanks sweetie. I actually had hit a plateau in January. I was stuck at 160lbs. It was very discouraging, but I stuck with it. By February, weight started to come off again. I am now down to 157lbs. So, 3lbs doesn't seem like much, but it was a huge accomplishment for me. I am continuing to lose slowly. Keep up the great work... it WILL pay off :)
  • sgraves06
    sgraves06 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I plan to start 30DS soon! Did you do any other exercise outside of the video?

Through Levels 1 and 2, I walked at least 3 miles each day. I love Leslie Sansone's walk at home videos. So, yes I was walking along with 30 day shred. Good luck! Stick with it! You'll do great! :)
  • crikey1987
    Options
    Kick @ss results! You look awesome!
  • sweetrice12
    sweetrice12 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look awesome!! thank you for the inspiration.
  • ehabboutros
    Options
    Well done :) that is impressive results :))
  • april1lowe
    april1lowe Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE 30DS. I have been doing it for a year basically. I do other workouts but it's my go to quick workout! Love my results!

190581_193839630636188_100000304560286_598935_1816215_n-3-1.jpg
  • Danpellizzari
    Options
    WTG!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!