Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Feeling pretty good today . . .

ptdr
ptdr Posts: 25 Member
edited September 19 in Success Stories
Okay - I have lost 54.4 lbs since July 2008 and I have bought some new (smaller) size clothes. Today I had 3 people at work, who I don't see everyday, give me compliments . . . here is what was said:

First compliment:
I was walking down the hallway in my building and employee said ". . there she is . . . getting smaller and smaller" :flowerforyou:

Second compliment:
I was talking to employee in elevator about work related stuff and as we were departing she said . . . "oh by the way, you are looking really good." :happy:

Third compliment:
I was at my desk and an employee stopped by for some work related stuff and after we finished our business, he said "Hey, I wanted to tell you that you have been looking really great. You are doing a great job." :smokin:

I CANNOT tell you how hearing those compliments made me feel except to say . . . WONDERFUL. . .

I have 78 more lbs to go to be at my healthy weight. . . hearing these encouraging words makes THAT number seem small. . . :bigsmile:

Replies

• dbg1
    dbg1 Posts: 208
    COngrats! :drinker: Keep it going!
  • sassycat
    sassycat Posts: 108
    That is Great!! :happy: Keep up the good work. That is very encouraging. I look forward to a day like that!
  • awesome way to go!!!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Those compliments are what makes the uphill climb less like work! Glad your co-workers are so supportive! Congrats on losing all that weight!
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    that's fantastic.

compliments are happy pills.

even though i don't know you ...

YOU LOOK MAAAAAAAVELOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!