Being social.

Options
This is me being social and introducing myself.

I am 26, moved from Maine in the US to Western Australia. I like work outs that are fun. I like work outs that don't feel like work outs.

I work full-time at an art gallery. I do fun things like run workshops and classes, PR, marketing, etc.

I like Mexican food.

I have recently found that I kind of like to cook....kind of.

My husband and I are doing the Couch to 5K program (just giving it a go, I am so not a runner!), just finished up week 1. When I looked at weeks 6, 7, and 8 I was like "aaaWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!" How the crap am I going to run for 20 minutes straight?! Guess we'll find out!

I take dance classes once a week, guitar lessons once a week, and I see a psychotherapist once a week. All of these things are good for my mind and soul, which means they are also good for my body.

Feel free to add me or chat :)

Replies

• skippyninja
    Options
    You really should have moved to Perth, we are soooo much cooler up here :P

I grew up in Bunbury... just dont drink the water.... or leave your car in Carey Park lol
  • Shutupndance
    Options
    Hahaha, everyone asks why we came to Bunbury. We came on a 457 visa for my husband's job, so we had no choice. I find it okay, though! Our place is right on the beach, so I can't complain :)
  • ludogx87
    ludogx87 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    you live on the beach??? jelous much??
    im from scotland.... not so sunny... freezing, snow, gale force winds, hale, ice..... that pretty much what we've been having the last 3 months... brrrrrrrrr

:)

anyway, feel free to add xx