Appetite is out of control.

Options
2»

Replies

• kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Fat and sugar are my triggers. I let myself have them but I'm mindful that higher sugary or fats food instantly trigger a craving response. The more I stick with monitoring this, the less my craving are.

Also, vegetables add a lot of fiberous bulk and don't add many calories. The poster that pointed out that this takes longer to break down is correct. Protein also makes you fuller longer.

Are you eating a hearty enough breakfast? That helps you sustain longer. I do save some of my calories at night because I know I'm prone to evening cravings. It isnt ideal but it works for me. On days where I don't get enough and I'm full, I supplement with. It's which are high calories but good for you.

What do you crave or eat more of the most?

Mostly though, you have to recommit. The first week of truly doing that can feel like a chore but like before, it does get easier. Do it! We know you can.

Food is an addiction. You've slid a little. Now time to get back on track. The fact that you haven't gained is wonderful though!
  • jfluchere
    jfluchere Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    My opinion...track your sugar. Reduce and get it low. As long as you are feeding the sugar beast you will binge to get more and more. I can not tell enough people how important it is. Few will truly understand unless they are willing to suffer the withdraw.
  • animatej24
    Options
    actually this is not uncommon when you lose weight and get healthier your body sometimes actually needs more fuel to keep it going and support your more active lifestyle and muscle that could explain why you are not gaining weight you might need to increase your caloric needs just a thought i know when i actually started to put on muscle i need to eat more to keep my body from breaking it down for nutrients just make sure if you are eating more because you are hungry make sure it is healthy always safe to go with meat vegetable or fruit at least then you won't feel as bad