Anyone ever have a NO hunger day

Options
So I ate breakfast, didn't finish it..then ate a lil slice of loaf french bread and a bite of chicken that was it, nothing else and I'm not hungry. If everyday were like this I would love it...so my question is does anyone else get this way? And lets say I was to stay at like 500 calories and under is that bad????

Replies

• ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    It's fine as long as you don't under eat/overeat every day :D Just try and eat more tomorrow...maybe exercise will get you hungry (works for this chick lol). Good luck!
  • powership00
    powership00 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    If you only eat 500 calories your body will enter a starvation mode after a short time. This will not only stop weight loss, but also effects your organs (skin and hair included). If you can't eat all the time check out food supplement drinks but food is needed to energize your body to burn fat properly. I am not a doctor, but play one on tv, lol.
  • Inebriated
    Options
    Yes, that is bad. It's fine if it happens every once in a while but not every day. When I was going through the worst stage of my ED and was eating 500 calories and under for a while, I'd gain weight quick if I ever ate around 700-1200 calories. 500 calories a day isn't sustainable and in the long run it does a lot of damage. You should eat a minimum of 1000-1200 calories a day.

I have some days where I'm not hungry at all but I at least try to drink a protein shake on those days.
  • ludogx87
    ludogx87 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    i get it every now and then, but i usually try n eat something high in cals to boost my intake a wee bit, nuts CHOCOLATE, but sometimes i dont bother and i know there will be a day when all i want to do is eat. hahaha

unfortunatly those days happen more than the not hungry days :( lol x
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    i felt like that a while ago.. i had some bad news and completely lost my appetite.. so for about 3 days i didn't have much at all.. lost quite a bit that week tho.. bad thing was i put it all back on the week after.

eating tiny amounts of food is a temporary fix thats all.
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    yes of course - sometimes we are ravenous, other times we have no appetite.
    just do what your body tells you - don't eat when full, or starve when hungry.
  • 714rah714
    714rah714 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    If your doing it right, a no hunger day is everyday.