NSV - blood sugar down, and reunited with smaller sizes

Options
bas1955
bas1955 Posts: 29 Member
I haven't seen much on the boards about this - but am happy that as part of the calorie/food awareness and increased exercise, my fasting blood sugar is now where it needs to be. And, kind of nice to search through older clothes to find pants that I had put aside long ago as too small.

Replies

• boobook1
    Options
    Well done, my mum has diabites and over the last year we have been working to bring her blood sugar down its been such a struggle but was definatly worth it! Her doctors are so impressed with her - only problem now is she has to watch out for hypos!
  • Molly_Pitcher
    Molly_Pitcher Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING news! Diabetes runs in my family and took my grandmother from us at a young age. When I started I was considered pre-diabetic and am now free and clear. It was that more than anything that motivated me! Good for you!! (and the loose clothes is pretty cool too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!