NO EXCUSE Challenge ( FEB 6th – MAR 6th)

Options
1235»

Replies

• kateblue72
    Options
    Well, so far still on task ... going to exercise now. Got all my water, and ate the fruit and veggies. How is everyone else doing??:flowerforyou:
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    hello my lovelys!! hoping everyone is doing well! turns out im moving from the uk in a week to a whole different country!! ahhhh so much for the no excuse challenge! massive excuse lol im trying extremely hard to get all my goals though! i will regardless be re-doing this challenge from march 6th onward :) x
  • Littlesmile
    Littlesmile Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    This is surely Enough BIG!!!!!
    Count me in...
    My goals for next 30 days:

1. Finish off 30DS Without missing a day
    2. Stick to C25K.
    3. Will Start Running whole mile
    4.. Increase water intake and Fruits
    4. will aim to lose atleast 10 kg
  • persistent33
    Options
    On task, for the most part.

Weighed twice last week Thurs. and Sat. with no decrease. Thurs. was higher than I thought so of course not going down on Saturday was a mental bummer,

I'm not going to weigh again until Sat.

Did fairly well yesterday considering my daughter had a marathon volleyball tournament, it was a Sunday, and I was bummed that i'm not lower. When i have a loss, it makes my will stronger to say no. i don't have to fight it as much.

i didn't do great, but as someone said on this thread as a goal, i wasn't a moron.
  • JGT2004
    JGT2004 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Struggling to get back on schedule since Sunday completely threw me off. Didn't meet most of my goals yesterday and haven't worked out yet today (felt like sleeping in till 5:30am and then had a 2.5 hour lunch meeting). Going to push myself to workout tonight to make up for it, but no promises.

Happy Singles Awareness Day to everyone and good luck with your goals.... remember... NO Excuses! :wink:
  • jadam6
    jadam6 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm still here too. Have had a head cold for the past few days so went over calories most days but back on track from today (I know, no excuses!!). Don't feel that great after pigging out so will have to remember in future! Well done everyone x
  • persistent33
    Options
    i'm still on track. not going to weigh in until saturday.
    going to pilates in a few.

where is everyone??
    so many people signed up for this challenge and so few are posting. :(

maybe everyone's just doing it on their own.

have a great wednesday.

dara
  • shorebelle
    Options
    I've been at the gym. Supercircuit and bike then 6 pm my pilates-love it! Still on track and will weigh in on the weekend. I post 1x week, like the support. You go girl, Maureen
  • kateblue72
    Options
    Hello
    I have been out of town for a bit .... however still no excuses!!
    Down 1.9 this week
    Have journalled every day
    Fruit and/or veggie at every meal
    More than 8 glasses of water
    Exercise was for 5/7 .... did 6/7 so for my first week of this challenge and MFP it's working!
    I'll keep hanging in there ... need to complete my personal data etc ... so stay tuned. And thanks for being there!:love:
  • penelepurr
    penelepurr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    things are going well for me. water intake is great, mostly 8 glasses/dy, had a couple 10 or 12 glass days thrown in there. having fruit or veg 2-3x/dy. Worked out 2x last week, 1x so far this week- goal is 3. As for the pushups and abs, my abs are up to 4 sets of 50, started at 4 sets of 30. I upped the pushups and am maintaining 2 sets of 30, but took yesterday morning and the previous night off of calisthenics; the sets of pushups were getting harder, might have been too much at once (I've done them both 2x/dy, daily). at any rate, that worked out and I felt better today with both exercises. 155.2 lbs on 2/11, weighed in at 154.2 lbs on 2/14.
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    hope everyone is doing well!! i've been keeping up as much as i can! havent been logging much but have been hitting my requirements! :) i've lost 3 lbs in 7 days which im sooo happy about!! :) xx
  • penelepurr
    Options
    My results so far: down 1.4 pounds, waist and hips are down 1 inch, biceps are increased 1 inch. yay!! :happy:
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    2/20/12 - No excuses! - Will be back later to post results!

1. Workout no less than 5 days a week/ an hour per day. 3 days cardio - 2 days Strength Training.
    M-

2. Eat nothing fatty except 1 piece of cheese, almond nuts or evoo.
    M-

3. No late night snacking past 8pm, 9pm in a pinch.
    M-

4. Drink 72 oz of water daily.
    M-

5. Take my vitamins
    M-

6. Eat small meals every 3-5 hours
    M-

7. Five fruits/veggies daily.
    M-

8. Most carbs to be ate at breakfast or lunch.
    M-
  • shushour
    shushour Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Soooo I haven't posted much but I'm going to start, not doing horrible but I know I can do better...NO EXCUSES.....right? So I'm going to own up yo my mistakes and get on top of it shooting for a better week.

My goals& how I'm doing
    1- h20 with breakfast doing this:)
    2- no snacks b4 lunch..not doing this everyday but trying to do a healthy snack when I do eat one
    3- less diet pop...this is a hard one but I did just by some sobe h2o to help myself here
    4- no vending machine..definitely less and not cips or candy bar when I do
    5- working out 6-7 days doing this:)
    6- 1 cheat day ever 10 - cheated on v day :)
    7- track everything...well trying but still haven't got this one down
    8- drink H2o b4 snacking doing this:) and it working
    9- push myself - doing it and started c25k to help:)

Now I confessed I WILL do better this week.....new bathing suit I want u!!
  • persistent33
    Options
    i was down 2.4 saturday. i was happy about that. my bday is the 4th so if i could be down another 3lbs i'd be thrilled.
    following my goals pretty well, except on friday had a battle with a box of 100 calorie almonds on the hour ride downtown to pick up my son from his volleyball practice. good intentions, i.e. the 100 calorie individual packages, but not pretty results. let's just say the box won.
  • shushour
    Options
    Down 1 lb today!! Only 3 lbs from my first goal!! Than on 2 my second..hoping to get down those three lbs by next week...wish me luck.doing good so far this week even if its only tuesday
  • persistent33
    Options
    ok, i was a moron last night, which is a goal i stole from someone in the challenge and mentally added it to my goals.

i was in bed, 10:30, only 130 cals over. it had been a tough night fighting the food. can't tell you exactly why, had an unplanned sleepover sprung on me at 4:30 pm which involved 3 11 yr old girls(including my dd). not a big deal. we have the room, i ordered a pizza, played some scattegories with them, lots of giggling, some hide and seek. no big deal. so what through me off?? i was at peace in the late afternoon, started having my dinner stuff, and didn't want to stop. if i think back on it, it probably did start soon after the phone call from a 5 hour team party an hour south of our house.

i know i don't like surprises, plans to be changed, etc., but really????? it was not a big deal.

anyway, back to first sentence. got out of bed to get 2nd small bowl of raw almonds, THEN got out again, to mix my 3rd bowl of the night of fage + carbmaster yogurt+T Hershey unsweetened cocoa+T of natural pb. the other 2 bowls of this were included in my calorie count, which was why i was over 130cals.

Unfortunately the 2 small bowls of almonds and yogurt combo was not.

IT WAS 10:3O. ALL I HAD TO DO WAS TURN OFF THE BACHELOR, which is a train wreck anyway, TURN ON JOEL OSTEIN, much better message, AND PRAY.

Oh and by the way, Joel's message on my tevo from Sunday was the pain of self=discipline is temporary.

UGH!!!!
  • penelepurr
    Options
    just wanted to check in, can't believe it's been almost a month! water intake is great, having fruit or veg with 2 meals a day, I am down to 150.8, I think 1 or 2 pounds less than when I last posted. I would measure but of course I only think about it directly after I work out (I just finished crunches/pushups) and I want to get everything when it's relaxed.

KEEP IT UP, EVERYONE!!!! :happy:
  • shushour
    Options
    :happy: Well I lost my 3 lbs so I'm under my first goal!! Now on to goal 2 ,10 more lbs .... otherwise doing pretty good with goals but unfortunately I still had some excuses ....trying harder but u all know how it is:) if it were easy to make good choice when it comes to food we wouldn't be doing this. Have a good day :happy:
  • penelepurr
    Options
    progress is going good for me, my water intake and fruit/veg is great. plateau reached though, but in total I have taken off 12 pounds which I am really happy about.