what to avoid eating...

Options
You should definetly avoid spahgetti and patato salad. There my weeknesses and there the most fattening.

Replies

• gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Portion control, I don't avoid any food.
  • hottamolly00
    hottamolly00 Posts: 334 Member
    Options

Ditto.
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    What to eat and what to avoid is totally up to you. If you have issues with pasta and potato salad, and can't have it in moderation then yes it's best to cut it out. However for me pasta is really no big deal I eat it maybe twice a month, and nothing is off limits for me, If I want cookies, I get cookies, though I will usually get a single pack instead of a whole package so I'm not as tempted to reach for more.
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I don't avoid much of anything. If I really want something I will eat it within reason. If I know I can't eat it within reason and fit it into my menu for the day then I don't

I know I LOVE pasta and last night I made my own healthier version of carbonara and it was amazing! Its just about finding ways to make the foods you love work for you not against you! :):flowerforyou:
  • noexcuses84
    noexcuses84 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    oh god, i have to make a concious effort to avoid eating kfc chips!! as soon as i smell them i'm done for lol.
  • Canbfit4life
    Options
    portion control (serving sizes ) its all about calories
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    i avoid eating rotten food.
    thats about it
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    gluten! That stuff literally kills me. Yikes.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    nada nada empanada. whatever i want i eat. the amount i eat is all i have to worry about (echoing portion control)
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    I eat what I want and usually a lot of it.
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    Don't forget yellow snow.....I try to avoid eating that.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    You should definetly avoid spahgetti and patato salad. There my weeknesses and there the most fattening.

Ummmmmm..... so "I" should DEFINITELY avoid spaghetti and potato salad because they are YOUR weaknesses?
    Im not quite sure how that is going to help you lose any weight.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'll stick to eating what works for me and I suggest you do the same :smile:
  • kittyofborg
    kittyofborg Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly certain she wasn't refering to *you* specifically. There are things I can't eat in moderation. Pita Chips. Pizza. >_>
  • lilchicksta94
    lilchicksta94 Posts: 119 Member
    Options

Ditto.

^^^agree! Potato salad is SO fattening but if I want a half a cup on the side of my meal I'll have a lil... I feel like I can't restrict myself... everything in moderation :-)
  • doctorponypants
    Options
    ummmmmm..... so "I" should DEFINITELY avoid spaghetti and potato salad because they are YOUR weaknesses?
    Im not quite sure how that is going to help you lose any weight.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'll stick to eating what works for me and I suggest you do the same

someone has low blood sugar and is grouchy. im sure you have things you cant eat in moderation either.you just naturally want more and i wasnt reffering to you specifically just in general its fattening and delicious which sux cus for me patato salad can not be consumed in moderation just cus i wnt more