MOTIVATION OR DISGUST

Options
my friend has just told me 1 gallon of fat weighs 7.4lb so i have lost exactly 5 gallons of fat ..... thats just disgusting aint it !! how many gallons have you lost ?

Replies

• Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    my friend has just told me 1 gallon of fat weighs 7.4lb so i have lost exactly 5 gallons of fat ..... thats just disgusting aint it !! how many gallons have you lost ?
    how do you know it's fat not muscle you lost?:wink:
  • airmazing
    Options
    WELL TRUTH BE KNOWN I PROBABLY LOST MORE i work out alot i swim gym n bike 5 miles a day if not more so muscle mass being heavier i probably lost more but just going by my weight loss thats about it
  • Figuringoutme
    Options
    i've lost 15.67 gallons of weight. (i say weight because it's been muscle and fat)
  • nsblue
    nsblue Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    bout 40 gallons here
  • Usbornegal
    Usbornegal Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    bout 40 gallons here

Wow - you are AMAZING! I'm thrilled to have lost 2 gallons of fat - and yes I say fat because I am doing regular exercise and weight training with a professional trainer.
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    how do you know it's fat not muscle you lost?:wink:

Hey, don't be nitpicking! This is just for fun....

Well, 61 pounds down divided by 7.4 pounds per gallon equals just over 8 gallons. WOW. Somehow that is way more disgusting sounding! :sick: :laugh:
  • lookitsmikel
    Options
    Just started week three, and I'm down 1 gallon... haha, small compaired to everyone else, but I'll get there!
  • airmazing
    Options
    5.6 gallons down next goal is 6
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    10 or so gallons :glasses: But hey man, that was not all fat, oh no it was NOT. I might have lost muscle, brain, toe nails, hair, some skin, part of an eyeball, maybe some estrogen, and a little bit of the stuff that was in the brief case in pulp fiction. Whatever the heck it was, it ain't on me no more and people are saying I look good.:bigsmile:
  • Zoot_
    Zoot_ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    10 or so gallons :glasses: But hey man, that was not all fat, oh no it was NOT. I might have lost muscle, brain, toe nails, hair, some skin, part of an eyeball, maybe some estrogen, and a little bit of the stuff that was in the brief case in pulp fiction. Whatever the heck it was, it ain't on me no more and people are saying I look good.:bigsmile:

Lol lovee pulp fiction! :D
  • asmgrant
    Options
    Then for me, it's just 1 gallon.:smile:
  • airmazing
    Options
    keep the gallons dropping off i might get a 45 gallon drum n put in every gallon i loose
  • airmazing
    Options
    keep the gallons dropping off i might get a 45 gallon drum n put in every gallon i loose
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I've lost a little over a gallon.
  • airmazing
    Options
    well im now up to 6 3/4 gallons
  • Usbornegal
    Usbornegal Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I'm thrilled to have lost 2 gallons of fat - and yes I say fat because I am doing regular exercise and weight training with a professional trainer.

Wow - so glad this got bumped back up. Since my original post in November I have lost another 2.5 gallons of fat for a total of 4.5 gallons. Wow!! Just thinking of strapping 4 1/2 gallons of milk to my back to walk around with all day makes me feel tired!
  • wilkin777
    wilkin777 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    First of al eEeWww! And second about 4.5 gallons for me! Great motivation to keep going though! Thanks for the mental image : )
  • airmazing
    Options
    still on the 6. 3/4 gallons i need some friends and motivation i seem to have lost my way :(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!