New to myFitnessPal

Malvys24
Malvys24 Posts: 66 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Just wanting to introduce myself.
I'm 26 and overweight. My goal is to lose 22 pounds in 6 weeks. I came to this sit because i needed help tracking how much i was eating. I'm exercising daily using the beachbody Slim in 6 program and so far i've been using it since 6.22. I want to stay motivated but i also want to see some results.
That's about it. Good luck to everyone

Replies

• onfleur
    onfleur Posts: 159 Member
    Welcome, welcome. Hope you find this site as helpful and wonderful as we do. Lots of support and lots of good people here. Never feel like you can't vent, ask questions or even offer up advise based on your own experiences. We need all the help we can get.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Welcome. :smile: I think you'll find MFP a great tool in your weight loss journey.
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    best wishes to you.
  • Malvys24
    Thank you all for the BIG welcome... Hope we can help each other reach our goals...
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site, if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Malvys24
    momoftwo29
    congrats on losing 47 pounds.... wow!!! How did you do it? How long has it taken you?
This discussion has been closed.