Looking for meal ideas

Options
Would love it if you would share your go to breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. I'm ALWAYS looking for new ideas! Thanks

Replies

• traut101202
    traut101202 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    bumping...
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to look at my diary. (last nights dinner is not a norm, it was our Valentines Day meal)
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I love to throw some chicken thighs in the crockpot with some diced tomatoes (fresh or canned - if you use fresh, add 1/2 cup of water), diced onion, and peppers. Add 1/3 cup lime juice and cook on low for 8 hours. Then, I portion it out into baggies and I have taco meat for lunches and dinners! YUM :)
  • Sexyf28
    Sexyf28 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My favourite is chicken fingers. You cut up a skinless, bonelss chicken breast into "fingers" and then sprinkle some Lawry's seasoning salt on them. I then dip them in an egg white (white only) and then roll it in crushed melba toast. I put into a casserole pan and cook on 350 degrees for 20 mins. They are seriously really good!

And my favourite breakfast receipe is to cut up an apple, spray on some Becel or I can't believe it's not butter and add some cinnamon and liquid sugar twin. Then I combine in some Walden Farms pancake syrup (zero fat/zero calorie) and then warm them up in the microwave. Tastes like apple pie! mmmmm
  • joiselene
    joiselene Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My favourite source for inspiration is the Foodgawker website (there's an app too). They have healthy recipes on there too, but if I see something not so healthy, I just make modifications :)