GGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAPHNE!!!!!!!!

Options
I was so excited to see her kick Conda's butt tonight, even with the 2 pound advantage. Sad that Roy went home, but that Red team is shooting themselves in the foot. Go black team!!!!

Replies

• jrrflr
    jrrflr Posts: 109
    Options
    I am seriously addicted to that show.
  • koylefam
    koylefam Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    The caliber of people this season is really SHALLOW!!! And the drama is turnign me OFF>... but I agree... way to go Daphne!!! I love DOLVETTE.. but HATE his TEAM GRRR
  • avonchik
    avonchik Posts: 106
    Options
    Yes, Go Daphne!:love::bigsmile:
  • JulieF11
    JulieF11 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    oh yea! Go Daphne, go Daphne, go Daphne! (singing) Poor Dolvette, having to deal with all that!
  • AprilG412
    Options
    way to go Daphne and you can see it it in her neck. I just don't think I can watch it since Conda is still on the ranch. I am sorry for what she went through, but she is sooooooo mean even her family thinks she can be hard to deal with.
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I did the biggest happy dance when she won!!!! She rocked!!!!!!!!!!!
  • chefanie85
    Options
    I was soooooooo happy she beat Conda!!!! I agree that this season has a ton of drama. I really liked the contestants last season, this time I don't really care who wins it all....as long as it isn't Conda. She's a jerkface.

I was sad to see Santa go though.

3930497.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • gstrebeck
    Options
    This season has me sooooooo diassapointed. I hate all the stupid drama!! Way to go DAPHNE!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    If you want a new drinking game, take a shot after every time Conda says "like". :noway:

You won't live past the first hour. :laugh:
  • chefanie85
    Options
    If you want a new drinking game, take a shot after every time Conda says "like". :noway:

You won't live past the first hour. :laugh:

Right!?!?! It was all I could hear anytime she spoke. lol

3930497.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • marathonmom72
    marathonmom72 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    The caliber of people this season is really SHALLOW!!! And the drama is turnign me OFF>... but I agree... way to go Daphne!!! I love DOLVETTE.. but HATE his TEAM GRRR

I so TOTALLY agree with you!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    If Jillian was still on the show, she would have ripped condas head off by now and *kitten* down her throat.
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Wish this would have been marked with Spoiler alert on who went home..I had to DVR last night...oh well.

Glad to hear she beat Conda:mad:
  • jennifermcornett
    jennifermcornett Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    "Spoiler alert" would have been nice. :)
    But I can't stand Conda, so I'm perfectly happy whenever she gets knocked off her high horse.
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Conda is a piece of work...she just needs to grow up! I was so glad that Daphne beat her and surprised considering she had 2 pounds to start with.
  • RDalton84
    Options
    I soooooooooooo want Conda to go home! She is the one that brings all the attitude and drama to the red team and the others feed off of it. I was so mad that they sent Roy home :( He was the only only one on that team ABOVE all the drama. I really wanted Dolvettes team to be successful this year because they are coming in as they underdogs but this season I am ALL team Black.
  • laurenkoszola
    laurenkoszola Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    If Jillian was still on the show, she would have ripped condas head off by now and *kitten* down her throat.

^^^LOL agreed!!!

And way to go Daphne, my husband and I were rooting for her to beat Conda's @ss!!