Before And After Recent More Close Up Now

Options
2»

Replies

• nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    nope:tongue:

set up a photobucket account and upload from your pc, copy and paste the img code but change the IMG letters to lower case copy and paste the code and their you have it:wink:

Oh..thanks..Im way tooo lazy for that. People can look in my Pics instead..LOL
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    okay hun good luck on you journey:laugh: :laugh:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I love the picture with the pants being too big because it really shows your progress! Congratulations and Keep it up!:flowerforyou:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    I love the picture with the pants being too big because it really shows your progress! Congratulations and Keep it up!:flowerforyou:

thanks Im still going
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Way to go...you look great, girl! Keep up the awesome work!

Love the one with the too-big pants...you can definitely see how far you've come. :happy:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Way to go...you look great, girl! Keep up the awesome work!

Love the one with the too-big pants...you can definitely see how far you've come. :happy:

Thanks I have ways to go just needed to reasure myself, I get discourage at times
  • Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Have to agree with above posts. That pic with your old pants is fantastic for showing how dramatic a difference those lbs lost make. Congratz on your journey so far.
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    wow! you have definitely made a big change--good for you! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!